All things Dundee FC

"The ICT step-by-step account" [emoji38]
I'm loving how many people are taking Scot Gardiner's word as gospel. The c**t is called spoofer for a reason.
None of the other clubs involved dispute it though.

Does Dundee fc even dispute it?

You appear to be putting your fingers in your ears and trying to ignore the fact that your football club is coming across as a complete laughing stock at the moment.

2 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Does Dundee fc even dispute it?

You appear to be putting your fingers in your ears and trying to ignore the fact that your football club is coming across as a complete laughing stock at the moment.

Or we put our fingers to our lips and tell you to sssh.

10 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Before I proceed, can I have a link to these clubs saying they agree with the ICT step-by-step account please?

Thank you. 

Or we put our fingers to our lips and tell you to sssh.

(Please please please can everyone stop taking about this because its too embarrassing)
Before I proceed, can I have a link to these clubs saying they agree with the ICT step-by-step account please?
Thank you. 
So like i said, no club has denied it.

(But we'll still try and pretend it's all a big lie)

7 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

(Please please please can everyone stop taking about this because its too embarrassing)

So if you don't dispute something you've never been asked about you automatically agree with it? 

tenor (3).gif

14 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

I'm fucking loving it m8.

paid pay day GIF

So if you don't dispute something you've never been asked about you automatically agree with it? 
138493653_tenor(3).gif.12dabec711e4dec929827b634efadc69.gif
I suppose its hardly been mentioned in the Scottish football media recently so yeah they might have missed it.

This thread is reminding me of a bloody big river in Africa at the moment.

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:

I suppose its hardly been mentioned in the Scottish football media recently so yeah they might have missed it.

This thread is reminding me of a bloody big river in Africa at the moment.

You're pished. Get to bed. 

4 minutes ago, kerly said:

Think you’ll beat hearts to the title next season good luck with that one

Calm down laddie. Very little info gets out of Dens since the Americans took over. Take with a pinch of salt the Record’s ‘source close to John’. 

Hiya pals,

I’ve not been following the thread this week, but on first glance it looks pretty much as I’d expect. Saying that, it still baffles me to find some people attribute John Nelms the capacity to orchestrate something like this. That simply (in my view, anyway) shows how little Is actually known about him. The guy’s a total charlatan and likely just wants this to all go away. 

Supporters of other clubs are entitled to a dig or two, not so much for how we voted, but for how we’ve failed to handle/communicate our role in the whole thing. It’s a total blunder and it does, once again, expose Nelms’ (and others) incompetencies.

The SPFL have made a dogs c**t of the whole thing from their end, too. This whole situation brings the need for a clear-out into sharp focus. I really am lost as to how Doncaster et al have held on for so long.

It will be interesting to see what happens in the coming days, but it’s been heartening to get texts/WhatsApps of United pals losing their shit.

Dundee are once again public enemy number one — our natural position. And for that, I say thank you, John Nelms and Dundee FC. You’ve brought a smile to my face in a dire time.

The only thing I’d like to add is to say f**k Dundee United. 

Thank you.