All things Dundee FC

Is this the same Chris Sutton that says Celtic should be crowned champions in Scotland but Liverpool shouldn't England? 

The one who left Lincoln on the brink of bankruptcy? 

The one who himself had to go bankrupt? 

That Chris Sutton? 

Some boy. We could give him some of the toys the Ayr boys threw out their prams to cheer him up a bit. 

43 minutes ago, Dele said:

Is this the same Chris Sutton that says Celtic should be crowned champions in Scotland but Liverpool shouldn't England? 

The one who left Lincoln on the brink of bankruptcy? 

The one who himself had to go bankrupt? 

That Chris Sutton? 

Some boy. We could give him some of the toys the Ayr boys threw out their prams to cheer him up a bit. 

No idea what his financial situation has to do with this? Sutton writes a column where he quite happily trolls all sorts of angles. If people bite, all the better for him. He has zero impact on what is happening here. He can say all he wants, means nothing to me. 

1 minute ago, rainbowrising said:

No idea what his financial situation has to do with this? 

He's said Dundee have cheated twice by going in to Admin whilst he himself has had to go bankrupt. 

I'm not sure he trolls, he's just thick as f**k. 

He once picked Kris Boyd in his team of the week based on his 'work up front for the team and of course, his match winning goal.' 

He never played a single minute that week. It was Scott Boyd who scored the winner. 

Spastic you called me a racist but omg what a term to use for other posters on here that might have a loved one with that condition FFS get a grip
Does your Facebook profile state you graduated the "school of hard knocks" and attended the "university of life"?

36 minutes ago, Jock Tamson said:

Do you honestly believe that Nelms is in total control here?

The way I see it is that he's backed himself into a corner with no easy way to escape. No matter which way he votes now, his reputation has taken a dunt. All for what? What's the best Dundee can do out of this? League reconstruction with 14 teams is the best he can hope for imo, and even at that, he's stuck in the Championship for at least another year.

I get that Dundee fans are loving the chaos that their club is causing but it's purely for banter reasons only. For a long time now, Nelms has pretty much been public enemy no1 with the Dundee fans, now they're somehow lauding this shit show. Trying to cover up the absolute mess they've made of this me thinks.

As for Nelms and Keyes, this could be the moment that defines their time in Scotland. Wouldn't be surprised one bit if they drop the club like a hot stone in the coming months.

Just bringing this post to the masses. Through all the other teams brain bubbling and even given that we're their biggest rivals, this is, by some distance, the most hilarious output of ludicrousy I've seen so far. 

Absolutely brilliant. 

18 minutes ago, Dele said:

Just bringing this post to the masses. Through all the other teams brain bubbling and even given that we're their biggest rivals, this is, by some distance, the most hilarious output of ludicrousy I've seen so far. 

Absolutely brilliant. 

Poor Jock, probably just needs somebody to give him a cuddle. IMO.

Thank you.

Got to say if Dundee changed their minds after giving Partick and Inverness their word I'd not be back next season.

Do not buckle Nelms. Get the No vote in first thing tomorrow and get everyone round the table for a fair and decent proposal.

Come of the hour, come of the Derry. Do not let us down.

Thank you.

21 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Got to say if Dundee changed their minds after giving Partick and Inverness their word I'd not be back next season.

Do not buckle Nelms. Get the No vote in first thing tomorrow and get everyone round the table for a fair and decent proposal.

Thank you.

Putting aside any Dees/SPFL Conspiracy I can only think there was a major hoo haa in the Boardroom at Dens that saw desperate attempts to withdraw the vote. If not it would take 5 minutes for Nelms and the Board to clarify there was an admin mistake and the vote is No. They didnt do that, it still drags on. So what was going on in the boardroom?

39 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you.

Spot on.