All things Dundee FC

4 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

I could not help but notice Stevie May's current agent and ex St Johnstone forward Rowan Vine

May sacked him as his agent not long before he signed for us, fwiw. 

A wee fact for you next time you try and have a wee dig.

I could not help but notice Stevie May's current agent and ex St Johnstone forward Rowan Vine played upfront for Greenock Morton that shockingly disgraceful day.
Apparently he was yellow carded, whereas Dougie Imrie wasn't.
Be careful what you comment over. Sensitive times.
As always, best regards.    

Surely they wouldn’t miss Stevie “I score 2 goals every 6 months” May would they?

Of the current loanees, who would you keep for next season if the possibility was presented?

Conor Hazard
Tom Field
Christophe Berra
Oliver Crankshaw
Ross Callachan
Sean Mackie (He's gone, but still listed on the official website)

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Of the current loanees, who would you keep for next season if the possibility was presented?

Conor Hazard
Tom Field
Christophe Berra
Oliver Crankshaw
Ross Callachan
Sean Mackie (He's gone, but still listed on the official website)

Hazard, Berra & Crankshaw.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

What?

That's literally what hes done, and what the article says. The "match fixing" headline is simply there so the story gets spread, and get clicks, by gullible morons...

Do you honestly think if he’s found guilty that that’s all he’s done, 1 bet on him picking up a yellow? Pretty good of him to cover his tracks by scoring 2 penalties in a game where his team conceded 10....

27 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

I could not help but notice Stevie May's current agent and ex St Johnstone forward Rowan Vine played upfront for Greenock Morton that shockingly disgraceful day.

Apparently he was yellow carded, whereas Dougie Imrie wasn't.

Be careful what you comment over. Sensitive times.

As always, best regards.    

22 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

May sacked him as his agent not long before he signed for us, fwiw. 

A wee fact for you next time you try and have a wee dig.

Crikey, glad Steve Brown made young Stevie May see sense eventually after his other contract offers had disappeared. Have a relaxing, good Sunday evening RG my man.

Best regards9652749_images(12).jpg.0cc3077a166795f6ff847c863e66cf2a.jpg

Lots of addicts will do whatever it takes for their hit even if it means abusing friendships and trust.  I am always amazed how in British football people heavily addicted to gambling never, ever get involved in betting against themselves no matter the possible pay out.  Nope. Shite, petty stuff like yellow cards, bets on other games in lower leagues etc. yes, but these addicts riddled with the need to bet to get their hit have apparently never bet on the team they were playing against and tried to fix a match. Total bollocks. 

8 hours ago, rainbowrising said:

Lots of addicts will do whatever it takes for their hit even if it means abusing friendships and trust.  I am always amazed how in British football people heavily addicted to gambling never, ever get involved in betting against themselves no matter the possible pay out.  Nope. Shite, petty stuff like yellow cards, bets on other games in lower leagues etc. yes, but these addicts riddled with the need to bet to get their hit have apparently never bet on the team they were playing against and tried to fix a match. Total bollocks. 

I'm not so sure - it's like saying all addicts steal from their employers.  

Yup. I think it's a case of trying too hard though. Needs to sit on the bench and maybe get a run out when we're already a couple of goals to the good..... (:lol:)

When he first came here he looked lethal from shots 10-15 yards out. Composed, good technique, kept plonking them in the corner and giving the keeper no chance. Now everything gets blootered with no composure at all. I think he's at the point where he's just hitting it as hard as he can and hoping one flies in.

Edited by Boo Khaki

Huge win. What a cracking feeling. Since nobody else will I'll give McPake huge kudos on turning things round, just needs to keep it going. This is what actual momentum feels like!
Think when we dont have injuries we have an alright team. Soon as hemmings is out or say Berra I'd probably panic a little.

However a good game and a good three points :-)

Fair play to McPake - it's not a fluke we've went 5 games without conceding a goal and 6 undefeated. He made the changes in January and it seems to be bearing fruit. Long may it hopefully continue!

Has the fitness of the team improved of late?  I thought every player tonight covered a huge amount of ground.  Always seemed to be two of our players around the opposition player when Ayr were in possession of the ball.  A very ‘Hamilton type’ performance which is exactly what is needed in this league.