All things Dundee FC

24 minutes ago, derrybiy said:

That's the season tickets for sale. £340 for an adult. No early bird prices. I can't remember or be arsed checking last years prices.

Thanks for the info.

Wonder why they dropped orchard finance and early bird tickets. 🤔

25 minutes ago, derrybiy said:

That's the season tickets for sale. £340 for an adult. No early bird prices. I can't remember or be arsed checking last years prices.

Just a flat rate - £340 whether bought now or a week before the season starts? 

The season ticket prices need to be more fairly distributed.

A student £180 and under 18 at £115 are very good prices, but the jump upto £340 for an adult is poor.

Kids tickets should be more than a pound aswell; Let's say the kids season tickets are made £100 which is an entry price of under £5.60 a match -cheaper than the cinema or any other shite that people like to compare with.

Students at a tenner a match is a steal aswell - raise it to £12 per match at £220 and £180 for under 18s.

The adult prices then should be lowered to £300.

Anyway - I'll be getting one in the next few weeks. 

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

44 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

A student £180 and under 18 at £115 are very good prices, but the jump upto £340 for an adult is poor.

Kids tickets should be more than a pound aswell; Let's say the kids season tickets are made £100 which is an entry price of under £5.60 a match -cheaper than the cinema or any other shite that people like to compare with.

Students at a tenner a match is a steal aswell - raise it to £12 per match at £220 and £180 for under 18s.

Thank you.

Don't often agree with you, but the prices could do with being massively adjusted.

The kids are £1 because they are the future fans, I get that, but by making it £10-20-£30 still represents a huge bargain. Use that money to drop the adult season ticket price and the gates would increase.

If we go by the £100 you suggested, that is money they are already willing/going to lose. If you use that to reduce the adult ticket from £360 to £260, you have a cheap, by comparison to other teams, season ticket. In turn people feel less ripped off AND more importantly, it's more affordable so opens the doors to new fans.

How many under 12s go to the match on their own? More adults, more under 12s and then more future fans.

bUsInEsS

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you.

It was £340 for an adult last season. Good to see the early bird scheme binned and if the students and under 18s prices are what you say it is then that’s pretty good. Keyes and Nelms back the manager and they are being fairly decent with the season ticket prices as well. 

5 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

The report says "on the site of the former NCR factory", but the picture is (I think) the bit of ground at the end of the ice rink car park. Not the same place. Surely DCT haven't made an error???!!!

The report says "on the site of the former NCR factory", but the picture is (I think) the bit of ground at the end of the ice rink car park. Not the same place. Surely DCT haven't made an error???!!!
Yup was confused with this also.

Spoke to someone ( hey we all have pretend in the knows) and they were saying ,
That's where the curling/training bit for the ice rink will be going.

We would be behind this. Seems quite a cosy area its going to be..

26 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

I'd say I'd known this but I have been at the stage until something actually happens I will believe it's all happening.
Do like stories getting thrown about however.

Isn’t it the wrong photo with the story. Myrekirk Road is down at the new Asda’s at the bottom of the Kingsway isn’t it?

16 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
19 minutes ago, Yenitit said:
Isn’t it the wrong photo with the story. Myrekirk Road is down at the new Asda’s at the bottom of the Kingsway isn’t it?

No clue. My guess was it was behind Asda , stadium is still going to be behind Asda but further along anyway so not to far away

The stadium is planned for about a mile away 

Edited by Yenitit

No clue. My guess was it was behind Asda , stadium is still going to be behind Asda but further along anyway so not to far away
For anyone that lives remotely at the East end of the city, myrekirk is fucking miles away.

Wont be happening anytime soon anyway.

The stadium is planned for about a mile away 

For anyone that lives remotely at the East end of the city, myrekirk is fucking miles away.

Wont be happening anytime soon anyway.

Miles away ? 1.5 miles and that's going to other entrance . ( Templeton wood end ) from myrekirk Asda

To the other entrance that you would be going to it's under a mile

Why wont it be happening anytime soon ?

Miles away ? 1.5 miles and that's going to other entrance . ( Templeton wood end ) from myrekirk Asda To the other entrance that you would be going to it's under a mile

Why wont it be happening anytime soon ?

1.5 miles? Aye...

It won't happen soon because it was a "white elephant" in the first place. Our yanks paid some architects for some plans, spouted shite about it happening, now discovering it's not as easy as just "having some plans". You'll note there's not been an official word on a new stadium in ages now.

Good.

1.5 miles? Aye...

It won't happen soon because it was a "white elephant" in the first place. Our yanks paid some architects for some plans, spouted shite about it happening, now discovering it's not as easy as just "having some plans". You'll note there's not been an official word on a new stadium in ages now.

Good.
I'm in agreement btw.

However fucking miles away was slight exaggeration
Especially for those who dont know the east side