All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, Ylf said:

did he not pump his mates bird as well? horrible wee p***k

Yep, and his neighbours bird.

I suppose any old knob must look impressive if its on a 5 foot 2 twat.

( I really disliked Novo, can you tell)

35 minutes ago, Dele said:

I've wrote this on here a few times about the wee rat, he used to pick up a lassie he was shagging at my school who was two years above me. 

I was in second year. 

Ooft. It wasnae yer burd was it Dele 😂

Edited by Yenitit

Rank the following (Doesn't matter the criteria):
FabCab, Grady, Lovell, Sara, Novo, Hemmings & Griffiths.
Caballero
Grady (for THAT goal if nothing else)
Lovell
Novo
Sara (I'm still seething at those 2 missed pens vs the ***s)
Hemmings
Griffiths

My order in terms of preference:

Caballero
Sara
Lovell
Hemmings
Grady
Griffiths
Novo

In terms of ability:

Caballero
Novo
Sara
Griffiths (He was 18 at the time)
Lovell
Hemmings
Grady

I'm sure this will be seen as controversial , but purely based on their performances for us:

Hemmings

Griffiths

Sara

Lovell

Grady

Novo

Caballero

Caballero would be top if he played like he did before his leg break after his leg break, but he was never the same after that. Hemmings in his first spell was simply the best pure goalscorer/finisher I've seen play for us, ahead of Caniggia, Dodds, Coyne etc. Griffiths was in the second tier, but always looked like he would score. Sara looked like he needed three chances to score one, but he was consistent throughout the turmoil of the Bonetti era. Lovell had a great couple of seasons in the top flight. Grady scored that goal and always gave 110%. Novo was decent on the field, but was obviously not as good as Burchill when it came to Scottish Cup Finals (still can't believe that he didn't start that game :angry:).

I must admit I'm surprised to see Sara in so many top 2's. He couldn't run with a ball, needed about 4 chances to score 1 sitter and he wasn't really much of an 'effort' man. 

He wasn't even as good a target man as Mr William Falconer (shockingly omitted, tbh). 

I must admit I'm surprised to see Sara in so many top 2's. He couldn't run with a ball, needed about 4 chances to score 1 sitter and he wasn't really much of an 'effort' man. 
He wasn't even as good a target man as Mr William Falconer (shockingly omitted, tbh). 

I based mine on who I liked the most during their time playing for us. I was just a wee guy during the Bonetti days and Sara was always my favourite player.

13 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Rank the following (Doesn't matter the criteria):

FabCab, Grady, Lovell, Sara, Novo, Hemmings & Griffiths.

Caballero 

Lovell

Sara

Griffiths

Hemmings

Novo

Grady

Based on enjoying watching them play for us. Griffiths would be 2nd behind FabCab if he stayed another year. Grady bottom because he played for the filth and for that reason alone he would only ever be bottom of that list. Despite saying on national radio numerous times he regrets ever playing for the filth, he committed the crime and deserves his punishment. 

Ludo if you do a list which includes Tommy Coyne and Dariusz the Pole are you allowed a joint 1st place 🤔

Edited by Yenitit