All things Dundee FC

8 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Great chance to solidify  2nd place if we get points on the board on Saturday. We'll go 1 game ahead of ICT and they don't play the 'catch up' game until 17th March. One things for sure, we or Ayr can really do a number on the other's 2nd place chances over the next 14 days.

Unless we win 8 - 0 then we don't even go into second spot. How can the opportunity to go level with Inverness who would subsequently have a game in hand be a great chance to solidify second spot😄 Let's hope you're not going to be teaching the youths of this country chemistry anytime soon.

You've been spouting shite for years on this platform and it's hilarious. Right from saying Austin McCann looked superb in a friendly against Forfar to having McPake (bang average footballer at Dundee and even worse manager) as your display picture.

It's people like you who drag the club down. Happy clappers with Cammy Kerr central to the future.

There's no future with the likes of Kerr in our team and we need to change.

McPake out.

Ludo out.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

It's people like you who drag the club down. Happy clappers with Cammy Kerr central to the future.

From the fucking genius that brought us 'The St Mirren, Livingston and Hamilton Relegation scrap' claiming others "drag the club down." Jeeeeezus.

31 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

f**k sake, we win 2 games and NDD returns. 'Mon Arbroath!

I've been posting here for over a decade. I'm really sorry that I cant make it on daily.

Thank you.

27 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

From the fucking genius that brought us 'The St Mirren, Livingston and Hamilton Relegation scrap' claiming others "drag the club down." Jeeeeezus.

Don't get lippy you fud. Pie and bovril doesnt have a bearing on how the club does or is perceived outwith a miniscule minority of fans who use it. 

If every fan was like me then the club would be in fine stead. Too many whallopers like you accept the mediocrity and put positive spins on all though. You were too busy happy clapping under McCann from the start that the likes of you sent us down.

It is what it is. 

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

It's people like you who drag the club down.

5 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

If every fan was like me then the club would be in fine stead.

5 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Pie and bovril doesnt have a bearing on how the club does

Minter.

29 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

We're all Dees at the end of the day, and we all need to stand together. IMO.

f**k the dayglo DAB's.

Thank you.

Agree with that Biggie my man, I'm still a relative newcomer on here, posting only since last April due to the ongoing managerial debacle. Which is still not resolved to date, imho.

However, we Dee's may not all agree on occasion but personally coming from an industrial background I welcome a spade being called a fvcking spade.

Best regards to all, and respect.images.png.29ef82b1e7db719f54338632d1b423c1.png

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You all realise hes also @This Charming Man dont you?!

Have a long word with yourself, for goodness sake smeg for brains. 

Thank you for your kind and speedy reply, however mistaken and misled, as per your usual spurious postings.

Best regards 1234485132_download(14).jpg.4a97c56e7ecd6b6ece2c984e2628409c.jpg

41 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

He's really not. What a horrible allegation to make against TCM. 

Just to remove all doubt, tagging Tynie to confirm.

@Tynierose

The thought of someone posting on one account then switching over to another can only be thought of from true sad acts.

Step forward Ludo and Boredumguy.

Anyway, just felt the 'consolidate second spot ' comment was another in an array of nonsense that had to be picked up. The jumping in from others caused a scene for the lurking orcs like Randomguy to appear, which is never good.

We should win this weekend and that's something to look forward to for the Derry massive.

Thank you all for your kind and speedy replies, however mistaken and mislead, as per your spurious postings.

Best regards.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

1 minute ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

The thought of someone posting on one account then switching over to another can only be thought of from true sad acts.

Step forward Ludo and Boredumguy.

Anyway, just felt the 'consolidate second spot ' comment was another in an array of nonsense that had to be picked up. The jumping in from others caused a scene for the lurking orcs like Randomguy to appear, which is never good.

Anyway, we should win this weekend and that's something to look forward to for the Derry massive.

Thank you.

The state of this. Ffs.