All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Spikethedee said:

I set the video (kids, ask your grandparents) to tape the entire build-up coverage and the whole game before leaving on a bus at 9:30 in the morning for a day trip to Glasgow, including lunch at a social club somewhere  in the suburbs of  Glasgow. Couldn't bear to look at it, so it's it's still sitting, unwatched, in a big box of VHS tapes in the spare room.

Is it too early, at 45, to tart thinking that I might not ever get that chance again??

Just to depress myself even further...

Old people need love too.

24 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

They're still bottom, just failed to win a home game against the team in 11th, and their manager is now 1 win in 12...

Obviously Daniel Stendel is the new German version of Jim McIntyre.

John Nelms will be in touch in due course, however we're not willing to pay any compensation, lol.

Mainly due to James McPake being due money when he's dismissed in the summer.

Realistic regards

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

The timing of this I thought was when County scored in injury time to secure a draw as st.johnstone couldnt hold on.

Aye, means we're now 2 points off the top half rather than just goal difference keeping us out.

Are Dundee in the Play-Offs?

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Lol, if Caley get beat by United on Friday and Arbroath beat Ayr next Saturday, Arbroath go 2nd in the league. Shows how close we too are to being able to do the same thing, but we really need to get at least 3 wins in our next 4 games.

If Caley win their 2 games in hand and beat United on Friday, United will be shiteing themselves.

18 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Aye, means we're now 2 points off the top half rather than just goal difference keeping us out. 

Are you still looking for Tommy Wright to be moved on and a 'major squad overhaul' to take place at St Johnstone this summer in that case? 

5 minutes ago, Dele said:

Are you still looking for Tommy Wright to be moved on and a 'major squad overhaul' to take place at St Johnstone this summer in that case? 

Major squad overhaul yes.

Only thing I ever said about TW was that it would maybe be best for all parties if he moved on, likely to the NI job, back when we had an awful transfer window, he was sniping at everyone going and we couldnt buy a win.

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Only thing I ever said about TW was that it would maybe be best for all parties if he moved on, likely to the NI job, back when we had an awful transfer window, he was sniping at everyone going and we couldnt buy a win.

Why do you even try to downplay your consistently terrible takes? Just accept they're a part of who you are.

Remember this well, Barry Smith Rattling the post after I was interviewed by Alison Walker on the BBC before the match as a 13 year old optimistic lad. Little did I know at the time of the misery we would all go on to suffer until now. I wonder if this is going to be the peak of supporting us during my lifetime. To think of us in another cup final seems like a total fantasy. It’s absolutely pish being a Dee! 

I remember it well. It sticks in my head that Dundee couldnt shift their tickets for their first Scottish Cup final in eons. Sleeping giant though..

18 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Major squad overhaul yes.

You were touting him for us at one point.

7 minutes ago, kdyteejay said:

A quick look at the the form tables says that that’s unlikely.

Tis, and after their January they look a considerably weaker team, but if it happened, it'd cause arses to twitch Tannadice way.

(Personally, I hope it doesn't happen as it reduces our chances of finishing 2nd, but the LOL factor would be nice).