Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Portland Timbers striker Foster Langsdorf, a 23-year-old who has played twice for the Major League Soccer club's first-team, has been handed a trial by Dundee. (Scottish Sun, print edition)

 

Just what we need......another striker.......😩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, SpiderDee said:

Portland Timbers striker Foster Langsdorf, a 23-year-old who has played twice for the Major League Soccer club's first-team, has been handed a trial by Dundee. (Scottish Sun, print edition)

 

Just what we need......another striker.......😩

That's all you need to know about just how fucking incompetent McPake is.

We have strikers, he just isn't playing them together. Back three, drop Forster (living embodiment of a wasted shirt) and add another one up front.

That simple and I'm not getting paid for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Crawford said:

That's all you need to know about just how fucking incompetent McPake is.

Yeah, I don't think this is anything to do with McPake tbh. 

Edited by Dele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Dele said:

Yeah, I don't think this is anything to do with McPake tbh. 

Did he not just do an interview with the courier saying we needed another striker? 

You reckon McPake is a Cathro for someone else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First that James Murphy fella who trialed for us and joined Arbroath, and now this side. Wonder how many subpar American players we're going to be forced to give a chance.

Will guess this guy won't command much of a wage, and he had decent stats for the US 2nd tier, but it's hard to judge how respectable that really is.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This season is a disaster.

Summed up by Forster last weekend.

Who could of called it being this bad? Oh ye,  just about every c**t who had an iota of sense about McPake''s appointment.

The title race is over by December and we'll be papped out the play-offs by Inverness. 

The defence was needing strengthened in the summer and we brought in Forster to play alongside Cammy. Mackie has turned out to be worse than Cammy, which is some doing.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the positive side of things, I don't think as a squad we are too far away. Certainly additions need made - A CH and a winger being the priorities with a keeper being welcome. But other than that, we have a good squad that just needs managed correctly IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Potentially this Yank is being lined up to replace the "out-of-favour" Nelson??? (Have heard rumours about offield issues for his absence.)

 

IMHO, you can never have too many options up front, but agree there are a several positions that need strengthening first - Manager, Central defence, left-back cover, winger who can cross the ball effectively, goalie etc etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only Dundee FC could look back on their last three managerial appointment's and find them to be a sky pundit, ex rival striker and a youth coach who wasn't even a great player. We have to start looking at the clowns in charge here.

I'm calling for the death of the clowns in charge. They're getting off Scott-free.

No doubt the Americans are backing the managers , but at the moment it's like ploughing money into Granny Danger becoming an Olympic athlete. Choose the right fit and maybe we'll be able to jump the mighty hurdles of Morton away and Queen of the South at home.

Who are the board members who are sitting round the table and making these decisions? Get your act together you fucking clueless twats.

Thank you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Potentially this Yank is being lined up to replace the "out-of-favour" Nelson??? (Have heard rumours about offield issues for his absence.)

 

IMHO, you can never have too many options up front, but agree there are a several positions that need strengthening first - Manager, Central defence, left-back cover, winger who can cross the ball effectively, goalie etc etc.

McPake saying Nelson should be back for Saturday. Had to take an injection to the foot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Foster Langsdorf has a good YouTube video of his goals, I’m not gonna post it, we’ve been burned thrice already with the highlight reels of Moussa , tankulic and yordi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, D TOTAL said:

Foster Langsdorf has a good YouTube video of his goals, I’m not gonna post it, we’ve been burned thrice already with the highlight reels of Moussa , tankulic and yordi
 

I mean that can be said of any and every football player that has either a good agent or an Adobe PremierPro subscription.

Still surprised yous haven't punted McPake yet. Reckon a loss to Arbroath will be the death nail?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Foster Langsdorf has a good YouTube video of his goals, I’m not gonna post it, we’ve been burned thrice already with the highlight reels of Moussa , tankulic and yordi
 

His video only showed me he can do what Johnson and Hemmings can do, but this is at least partly due to the bad defending he is up against.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ArabAuslander said:

I mean that can be said of any and every football player that has either a good agent or an Adobe PremierPro subscription.

Foster is one step ahead, he makes the damn videos himself.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...