Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I’m sure a poster said something earlier about being fed up with having Scottish dregs, why not try English dregs aswell, couldn’t be any worse and I imagine they will have a bigger contact list while seeing more teams play?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A bad loss at Arbroath (not impossible I reckon) and down to 6th/7th could be the end point for McPake.  I don't lose sleep over the DABS at the top but the idea we can't even be a top 4 play off team is just unacceptable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

A bad loss at Arbroath (not impossible I reckon) and down to 6th/7th could be the end point for McPake.  I don't lose sleep over the DABS at the top but the idea we can't even be a top 4 play off team is just unacceptable.

Really top 4 was our realistic aim for the season. Failing that is as you said unacceptable, but on the McPake front, we have an excellent track record of inaction towards making much needed vacancies available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Really top 4 was our realistic aim for the season. Failing that is as you said unacceptable, but on the McPake front, we have an excellent track record of inaction towards making much needed vacancies available.

We should be comfortably finishing 2nd in this league. I can see us beating Arbroath on Saturday giving him a few more weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Yenitit said:

How’s McPake not been punted yet 🙈

Because Nelms believes McPake is the ideal manager for us apparently.  McPake’s interview in tonight’s Tele is interesting.  Two highlights:

Regarding Johnson: ”We know what he gives us.  Can we get more from him and get him to take the ball in and get us up the pitch.”  - not if you continue to only give him bit parts in games.

”We’ve gone from being a very dangerous  looking team to the one that we’re seeing now.” - when were we last on a run of being a dangerous looking side?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Because Nelms believes McPake is the ideal manager for us apparently.  McPake’s interview in tonight’s Tele is interesting.  Two highlights:

Regarding Johnson: ”We know what he gives us.  Can we get more from him and get him to take the ball in and get us up the pitch.”  - not if you continue to only give him bit parts in games.

”We’ve gone from being a very dangerous  looking team to the one that we’re seeing now.” - when were we last on a run of being a dangerous looking side?

 

He should really just shut his puss. When we get fucked from arbroath on Saturday surely to f**k he'll get sacked. But like I said by Nelms usual thought process hes got another 3-4 defeats on the bounce before he loses his job

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Nelmsy doing a bit of a shop in Sainsburys today, no idea what he purchased.

Thank you.

A set of jotters, ready to be given out????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Portland Timbers striker Foster Langsdorf, a 23-year-old who has played twice for the Major League Soccer club's first-team, has been handed a trial by Dundee. (Scottish Sun, print edition)

 

Just what we need......another striker.......😩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, SpiderDee said:

Portland Timbers striker Foster Langsdorf, a 23-year-old who has played twice for the Major League Soccer club's first-team, has been handed a trial by Dundee. (Scottish Sun, print edition)

 

Just what we need......another striker.......😩

That's all you need to know about just how fucking incompetent McPake is.

We have strikers, he just isn't playing them together. Back three, drop Forster (living embodiment of a wasted shirt) and add another one up front.

That simple and I'm not getting paid for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Crawford said:

That's all you need to know about just how fucking incompetent McPake is.

Yeah, I don't think this is anything to do with McPake tbh. 

Edited by Dele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Dele said:

Yeah, I don't think this is anything to do with McPake tbh. 

Did he not just do an interview with the courier saying we needed another striker? 

You reckon McPake is a Cathro for someone else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...