All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Mind when @Fifespud and @Bigmouth Strikes Again used to swarm over the Saints thread about the "bubble being burst" and us "finally getting relegated"?

Three points off the top half lads 😂

and still nobody in Perth, could give a single flying f**k.

Thank you.

Mind when [mention=17349]Fifespud[/mention] and [mention=12506]Bigmouth Strikes Again[/mention] used to swarm over the Saints thread about the "bubble being burst" and us "finally getting relegated"?
Three points off the top half lads [emoji23]
Not really. Most folk couldn't really give a shiny shite about the Saints thread. Does anything interesting ever happen in there?

50 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

McPake's trial deferred until June 16, in order for the court to obtain more CCTV footage of the incident.

Not McPake in particular, but any and every case that passes through Dundee, is just managed in the most inept way.

I raised an adoption petition that should have lasted 6-7 months for all party's to gather the required information. Took the court and the council 2 years because of constant set backs and poor communication between departments. That was just a twenty page document. 

God knows how long it would take for them to gather and watch CCTV 👀

If/when Watt is snapped up by Motherwell, are there any other free agent strikers right now even worth looking at? Kris Doolan?

Edit: Haha never mind he signed for Morton today. Fucking nobody worth looking at imo.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

1 hour ago, Crawford said:

Not McPake in particular, but any and every case that passes through Dundee, is just managed in the most inept way.

I raised an adoption petition that should have lasted 6-7 months for all party's to gather the required information. Took the court and the council 2 years because of constant set backs and poor communication between departments. That was just a twenty page document. 

God knows how long it would take for them to gather and watch CCTV 👀

Considering the whole charge is based on the utterance of one word, maybe they're really trying hard to find footage of him saying the word. What a fun job that would be.

While I was wanting the case to be heard ASAP, with the hope that a guilty verdict would get rid of him. It must be hanging over him like a noose, and can’t be doing him any favours, to wait another 4 months is ridiculous. 

15 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Considering the whole charge is based on the utterance of one word, maybe they're really trying hard to find footage of him saying the word. What a fun job that would be.

Was it not assault as well? It's been that long I can hardly remember.

7 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I know, was hoping he'd be on 'C' wing by then.

Image result for morrissey gif

Just a bit pissed off that if he’s still in the manager’s position in the summer the club has this hanging over it during a pretty important time and it doesn’t bode well when a potential new signing finds out the manager is up in court. 

Edited by Yenitit

If we were flying high at the top of the league, we wouldn't want him punted for this. I find it a wee bit distasteful that people want to use this as an excuse to punt him. He should be punted because he's a shitey fucking manager.

7 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Just a bit pissed off that if he’s still in the manager’s position in the summer the club has this hanging over it during a pretty important time and it doesn’t bode well when a potential new signing finds out the manager is up in court. 

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

If we were flying high at the top of the league, we wouldn't want him punted for this. I find it a wee bit distasteful that people want to use this as an excuse to punt him. He should be punted because he's a shitty fucking manager.

Agree with the above highlighted postings regarding our current manager James McPake. 

In all fairness though, in our fine Scottish judicial system everyone is always assumed innocent unless proven guilty. 

However on the footballing front, which is what we're all interested in, most of our match performances this season have been nothing short of criminal negligence, imho.

Best regards

45 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

If we were flying high at the top of the league, we wouldn't want him punted for this. I find it a wee bit distasteful that people want to use this as an excuse to punt him. He should be punted because he's a shitey fucking manager.

Just trying to have a bit of a laugh, despite all the misery, lighten up. FFS.

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Just trying to have a bit of a laugh, despite all the misery, lighten up. FFS.

Wasn't directed at you Biggie, was directed at the people who genuinely mean it.

Mind when [mention=17349]Fifespud[/mention] and [mention=12506]Bigmouth Strikes Again[/mention] used to swarm over the Saints thread about the "bubble being burst" and us "finally getting relegated"?
Three points off the top half lads [emoji23]

Ha ha ha - been seething for 6 months [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]