All things Dundee FC

14 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Home crowd entering St Johnstone levels of embarrassment next week?

Mind that time you couldn't muster 1000 home fans for a Scottish Cup tie?

You still going Spud? I'm not physically or mentally able to cope with the shite.
Thank you.

I’ve still been going but it’s getting harder. This is the worst ever imo. The results, style of play, the players but mostly that useless c**t in the dugout. I was dead against him from the start and that makes it worse, it was obvious he was a total tube. I fucking hope he gets banged up but we’re not that lucky.

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Mind that time you couldn't muster 1000 home fans for a Scottish Cup tie?

Mind that time you sold your souls for the Celtic pound because your crowd has been that shite?

I genuinely think we wouldn't be as bad as this under that DAB c**t. At least he has previous for doing OK at this level. Kernaghan is the benchmark however.

Nah, that c**t was on a mission to relegate us and succeeded. McPake would maybe do the same, but at least he’s trying.

I think we've been outnumbered at Dens possibly 3 times in my 25+ year following of Dundee. Each time was an absolute minter. Dundee are at the lowest on the pitch we have ever been (Currently occupying our lowest ever position). 

Yet at least it's not yet got to the stage where we are outnumbered at home pretty much each week. It's not yet got to the point where our support is so poor on a regular basis that we need to suck up to Celtic to make some money.

Horrid second half today. The game basically panned out exactly the same way as all the other ones recently. Pointless slow passing at the back and zero actual penetration, combined with gifting a goal at the other end.

Even our goal was more down to bad defending than good service. 

44 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Mind that time you sold your souls for the Celtic pound because your crowd has been that shite?

Only against the OF, home crowd against Rangers and Celtic has been our lowest consistently every season.

18 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

We might be reaching the ‘banner’ stage.

I’m thinking of ‘f**k OFF YOU c**t’.

Nice and concise.

How about we make flyers and on the 10th minute we hold them up and sing “WE WANT MCPAKE OUT, SAY WE WANT MCPAKE OUT”.  We can do this for precisely 2 minutes.  We should then break into a roaring crescendo making as much noise as possible.

3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

There's absolutely zero point talking about getting rid of McPake the day after deadline day. Wasting your breath.

Just watched Morton's goal - absolute howler from Hazard.

Have a look back at the goal and look at the positioning of Kerr. It was mentioned around me before the freekick as to why Kerr was leaving a yard or so between him and the next man. Low and behold the freekick went about knee height through the cap Kerr had left leaving Hazard to deal with a freekick from around 20 yards out, strong wind directly behind the freekick taker and the ball going through the gap in the wall. 

Even against 10 men and in the dying minutes the fuckwit of a manager still didn’t play anyone off of Hemmings. 

4 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Have a look back at the goal and look at the positioning of Kerr. It was mentioned around me before the freekick as to why Kerr was leaving a yard or so between him and the next man. Low and behold the freekick went about knee height through the cap Kerr had left leaving Hazard to deal with a freekick from around 20 yards out, strong wind directly behind the freekick taker and the ball going through the gap in the wall. 

Even against 10 men and in the dying minutes the fuckwit of a manager still didn’t play anyone off of Hemmings. 

It's also the dick in the lime green boots keeping everyone onside. Can't tell who it is from the clip.

I am so disinterested now that I was about to leave for Dens today, I assumed that we'd be at home as we were away last week.

I was not disappointed to find that I didn't have to go.

Does that mean I have to go next week?

You know, I believe with the amount of negative comments on here, myself included I hasten to add, anyone reading P&B would think we have ideas above our footballing station.

However I refuse to believe that train of thought. Does Stephen Robinson at Motherwell, Tommy Wright at St Johnstone and Gary Holt at Livingston for that matter have larger budgets than ourselves, I seriously doubt it!

It all comes back to Mr John Nelms and his substandard managerial appointments over the past three seasons or so.

There has to be a point where responsibility must be accepted and mistakes be acknowledged.  I truly believe John Nelms has our clubs best interests at heart, of that there is no doubt, however even his boss Tim Keyes must now be seriously concerned regarding his considerable investments. 

Please dismiss Mr McPake from his managerial position asap and seek Mr Strachans advice regarding the way forward for our proud club. 

Concerned best regards 

( Edit, maximum respect to you today number 33, young man) 

Edited by This Charming Man