On 16/11/2019 at 19:15, Yenitit said:

You’re just being a silly billy now. McPake’s the only man in world football to take us forward. 

Pochettino is available, I see... 🤔

36 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Pochettino is available, I see... 🤔

I knew you were going to mention that! 

For what it’s worth I’d take Pochettino. 😝 only if Tommy Wright isn’t available. It looks like Mr Vertongen sticking his toby inside Mrs Erickson hasn’t worked out the best for team morale, or so the rumour goes. 

Anyway we both know McPake is the only man in world football to take us forward. 

Edited by Yenitit

Stoke City have just confirmed Billy McKinlay as their new assistant manager to Michael O'Neill.

I would hazard a guess and say Jimmy Nicholl is not going down the M6 anytime soon.

Mind you, it's a strange old game, never say never!

Best regards

Think thats quite smart

Wish we would get this army pish away to f**k.
Yup I agree. A lot of shite. I like the colour red and dont mind it on the top but the men on it is shite.

31 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
49 minutes ago, K.T said:
Wish we would get this army pish away to f**k.

Yup I agree. A lot of shite. I like the colour red and dont mind it on the top but the men on it is shite.

Tbf I think it's far more tasteful that the previous efforts. I could do without the soldiers on it probably but compared to that fucking eagle last season I don't mind it near as much.  I really like the shirt.

Tbf I think it's far more tasteful that the previous efforts. I could do without the soldiers on it probably but compared to that fucking eagle last season I don't mind it near as much.  I really like the shirt.
If they didnt have the soldiers on it I'd give it a pass mark. However it's a no from me

I don’t see what the army has to do with football or Dundee. If they want to do something for a worthy cause, then pick a local charity. These strips are a minter. Surprised it doesn’t have “born to serve” stitched onto the back of the shirt instead.

Just now, K.T said:

I don’t see what the army has to do with football or Dundee. If they want to do something for a worthy cause, then pick a local charity. These strips are a minter. Surprised it doesn’t have “born to serve” stitched onto the back of the shirt instead.

We done it for Maggie's. Folk gret at the club "We duhnay play in pink ffs!". 

The club will never win. Any charity is better than nothing. 

2 minutes ago, K.T said:

The owners are American, and honouring soldiers and veterans is something they do constantly, so of course they will work with SSAFA. I honestly expected it to be way worse for the symbolic shit, but it's not too distracting. I won't pretend I wouldn't prefer it not being on there, because I do still think it's distracting, but you can't deny it's a lovely looking kit aside from that.