21 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

He's a truly horrific poster, wouldn't let it bother you!

Wasn't joking about the dotting time either, about 1 second, at 8 o clock in the morning on a Dee thread wtf? He's now gone on and dished out another 15.

I probably wont get knowledge of the game tomorrow, so, if we win, well done, if we lose, boooo McPake out.

Looking at my team of the decade, and some here's my team of the last 15 year (So as not to include Bonettie era):

Rab Douglas

Eric Paton  Milan Palenik  James McPake Matt Lockwood

Nicky Riley Barry Smith Kevin Thomson Gary Harkins Greg Stewart

Kane Hemmings

Subs:

Ludovic Roy

Rhys Weston

Thomas Konrad

Gary Irvine

Kevin McDonald

Leigh Griffiths

Bound to be a few complete obvious ones I'm missing. Picked who I thought were best for us as opposed to the best player as naturally, the likes of LG would displace Hemmings. Bain better than Roy but favouritism plays a part too.

Got bored and looked up Jesse Curran. Still no club apparently, but he got called up to the Philippines' preliminary squad for World Cup quals last month. According to Wikipedia, this is purportedly his current club.

image.png.2a768527c004721c07ce75f0bba9580e.png

Start Johnson today McPake....none of this Hemmings up top on his own while we lump it up the park pish

Hemmings up top on his own, Johnson on the bench.

22 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

draw?

Well I have a signal, so I will know the score. Depends on the type of draw, and how things go.

Lets just say Im not impressed with the lineup though.

Can’t be bothered critiquing today’s result. Every single post I made after the derby still stands. 

Only 14 games played and we are 12 points behind a United side that have had one or two bad results this season already and who at times have been far from convincing.  McPake has shown time and time again that he cannot change things when required and there is little to suggest he can make the improvements necessary, even at this level. 

McPake is absolutely out of his depth.  Do I blame him?  Not really.  He was never going to turn down the chance of managing Dundee. Once again Nelms has shown that he is even further out his depth than McPake when it comes to footballing decisions.

To the fans that defended Hartley and McCann (only Nelms ever thought McIntyre was a good appointment) for far too long, please do not make the same mistake again.  Time to see McPake will not take this club forward as a manager. 

All just my opinion of course.  I appreciate others may see it differently, although I can’t for the life of me see why.

Edited by Shadow Play

54 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Well that was what we would call "regression"....

Are we ready to have a discussion about the manager’s position yet Ross or are you still to raw at today’s shitfest?

7 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Are we ready to have a discussion about the manager’s position yet Ross or are you still to raw at today’s shitfest?

images.jpeg

7 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

images.jpeg

Come on let it out. It’s  good to let off steam now and again plus we’re all friends on here. 

No one needs you to say you were wrong but..... you were wrong!