All things Dundee FC

I’d have Watt over McCormack purely because Watt is match fit and I don’t think McCormack has trained never mind played a game , the MacLean shout is an interesting one he’s never been a striker for out and out pace so could be a good option to come of the bench for a season or 2 and middle table championship club is probably his level 

What happened to that American dude we had on trial months ago , was he pish?

Right McPake, you’ve got 79 hours to sign a centre forward and a centrehalf cunto. Oh and nae fuckin 20 year olds that have played about 6 1st team games either. We’re wanting a good standard of player in their mid 20s with 100 and odd games experience, now finger oot and get it done. f**k knows why you’re still manager btw. 

Just now, Dele said:

He's better than Cammy Kerr. It would be stupid to look past him because McPake never worked out. 

He is 18, and played in one cup game. Ive never heard of him until you mentioned him, what has he done to deserve being over the moon with, genuine question?

We need to stop taking bairns from clubs and expecting them to be anywhere near good enough or ready, its not even came close to working for us.

Ive just listened to McPakes DeeTV interview after. the Dunfermline game, its his worst yet, contradictory pish from him along with the usual nonsense. He looks more lost than ever before, he just doesn't look well.

Bizarre that anyone would reckon that this Patterson at 18 is the answer. Cammy is far from a priority in terms of being replaced.

Be a waste of the budget at this point. Although I do think Cammy should probably be offloaded long term.

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Based on what?

Based on his ability to control a football.

Once you add in his ability to lift his head and actually pick and complete a pass then it just becomes embarrassing the fact that we've persevered with such a poor player for so long when there are 18 year olds miles better. 

January window as usual, has been a disappointment so far.

• Hazard, pointless signing, waste of money
  • Dorrans. (ext) finished, doesn't look interested half the time
  • Callachan, great, another central midfielder who doesn't defend, assist or score, but he runs about a bit, apparently
  • Crankshaw, looked decent against Dunfermline to be fair, genuine width and attacking potential
  • Johnson, lost our top scorer for nothing, superb 
Edited by srw

McPake was highly rated as one of Scotlands best prospects in years, and was utterly dreadful IMO, no more bairns, we need fighters not someone looking for their mummy to tuck them into bed.

2 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

how do you know about his “ability” cause I doubt any of us go watch rangers 

You don't have to go and watch their youths nor their first team to get a look at players. They have their own TV channels you can stick on and give them a watch. 

1 minute ago, Dele said:

I watch numerous clubs channels and their youth teams. Rangers being one, yes. 

I still can't see how a kid playing well against other kids warrants a chance at playing with us. We are not here for progressing other teams youngsters.

I watch numerous clubs channels and their youth teams. Rangers being one, yes. 

The only channels I have for that on sky is Liverpool and United so god knows why your specifically looking for rangers and others youth teams?