All things Dundee FC

12 minutes ago, Daydream said:

It’s this rubbish that eventually comes back to haunt you. You love to see it.

GD is one of these DABs that thinks they’ll be back to top 3/4, semi finals, playing in Europe etc

No chance. You’re a DFC on shite steroids ya stupid c**t

I don’t believe any of that.  I don’t know any Arabs who believe any of that.

More chance of Dundee going into administration again.

On 28/05/2018 at 10:32, harry94 said:

That's Jack Hamilton confirmed on a three-year deal. I think he could work out to be a good signing in the long-run.

On 28/05/2018 at 10:34, RossDee01 said:

3 year deal? Lovely!

Could be a good signing.

On 28/05/2018 at 10:38, harry94 said:

I'd imagine that there would be a fairly high sell on clause in that to tempt Hearts to let go.

giphy.gif

On 28/05/2018 at 10:41, Elixir said:

Flap Jack. :lol:

On 28/05/2018 at 11:38, SEETHING said:

I’ll leave you to enjoy the effin garbage littering the back end of your team i.e., Jack Hamilton.

IMG_1527503887.911402.jpg

On 28/05/2018 at 18:10, Falcor Roar said:

In all seriousness though Flapjack is woeful. Is he to be a back-up? 

giphy.gif

On 28/05/2018 at 14:05, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Would rather trust McCanns judgement than a bunch of jambun roasters. Thank you.

giphy.gif

54 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

At least it doesn’t bother you.  That’s the main thing.

54 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

A reaction. And you gave it to him.

I'm just fed up. 

Listening to Roy Keane on Sky saying that Ole deserves at least another year to fully have an impact at Man United. That'd be just a couple of month off a 2 and a half year stint.

In theory, I'd love to give a manager at our level that sort of time to get things right and if McPake was showing a single ounce of something positive I'd be all over that. I'm all for longevity for managers and sick and tired of chopping and changing. But imagine another 2 year from now with McPake in charge? I'd struggle to see many fans left. 

Just watched McPakes interview on DeeTV, and sorry, but character assassination..

He is a complete and utter moron, his inability to speak without taking a big breathe of air, like some sex call lunatic getting ready, really irritate me, he is also like one of those cheap kids toys that has 5 or 6 pre-recorded soundbites, and he just presses them at random. He is the dullest, least interesting zombie to have ever existed, did he swap his personality part of the brain for a biscuit when he was younger.

How could anyone listen to this sleeping tablet of a manager and be impressed, he is simply awful in every single way possible, he needs to GTF as soon as possible, by any means. McCann was a clown, McIntyre was an abject twat, but you could almost literally call McPake everything negative under the sun.

The club is a joke, I could pick a lassie from Asda who would be better than him. DFC is an absolute disgrace right now.

I don’t believe any of that.  I don’t know any Arabs who believe any of that.
More chance of Dundee going into administration again.

There’s no way he thinks United will achieve anything, especially with Neilson in charge. Today’s poor result against struggling Hibs will surely be the end for Neilson.

Just watched the goals.

The 1st goal, so we are going with a colander instead of a wall, OK, no great surprises, but Dorrans turning his back like a 4 year old is pathetic, he is an over rated popstar, honestly a single, or even few passes a game doesn't mean he can labour about for over 80 minutes of every game. If we get offered money, sell, sell, sell.

The 2nd goal, OK a decent hit, but our defensive line was a zig zag, do we not work on defending? Captain injury table going no where, Long just ghosts between him and McGhee who was too deep. Awful defending, just awful, also questions over flapjack as usual.

The 3rd goal, honestly whats the point even discussing that useless tosser in of goals.

13 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Listening to Roy Keane on Sky saying that Ole deserves at least another year to fully have an impact at Man United. That'd be just a couple of month off a 2 and a half year stint.

In theory, I'd love to give a manager at our level that sort of time to get things right and if McPake was showing a single ounce of something positive I'd be all over that. I'm all for longevity for managers and sick and tired of chopping and changing. But imagine another 2 year from now with McPake in charge? I'd struggle to see many fans left. 

I'm all for giving managers time, I was one of the last Dundee fans to call for Hartley to get the boot but McPake has shown nothing to suggest he deserves it. If results go against us this weekend we'll find ourselves ending the month closer to 11th than 2nd with negative goal difference, with by far the second highest budget in the division.

17 minutes ago, EpicMike said:

I'm all for giving managers time, I was one of the last Dundee fans to call for Hartley to get the boot but McPake has shown nothing to suggest he deserves it. If results go against us this weekend we'll find ourselves ending the month closer to 11th than 2nd with negative goal difference, with by far the second highest budget in the division.

I'd have kept Hartley until the 0-7 game. That was the moment I knew he was done. And then a couple of weeks later he admitted to the press he was out of ideas.  If those 2 moments never happened, I'd have given Hartley time.

McCann, McIntyre & McPake should never have got the job in the first place. McCann had the gift of the gab - So I can understand why Nelms was fooled into thinking that he'd be good for us. Even the slightest bit of research into McIntyre would have ensured he should have never been appointed. McPake was always being groomed for the top job - If he was to get the job at some point, it should have been when we were in a relatively stable position so there was some flexibility for on the job learning. I argued that he'd have the perfect chance to build the squad in his image since it was a blank canvas in the summer, but the reality is it gave him too much scope on things to make mistakes with.

It's a sorry situation for McPake as no aspiring manager would turn down a job in which they'll be backed with a lot of cash at a very high level (For a first time manager) and since he's floundering, he'll be lucky to have a managerial career after this. Nelms has arguably killed 3 managerial careers in a row now.

When we finally do part ways with McPake - Nelms needs to get it right or there'll be more than just individual careers at risk.