All things Dundee FC

Estimate of a 1000 home attendance or of thereabouts tonight.  (Certainly appeared less on screen)

My only surprise being it hit 4 figures to be perfectly honest.

All's good though Mr Nelms, move along, nothing to see here.

Let's all continue to sleepwalk whilst watching a Motherwell training session on live television.

Regards

4 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

If a person with a brain was running us, they'd punt McPake tonight, appoint a new manager after letting applications come in and allow the new guy 6 months to assess the squad and punt a good few.

No good then. 

sympathies.

4 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I thought Ness would stroll this league. Thought he'd be comfortably the best midfielder in the league.

He's absolutely finished. He'll struggle to get a full time gig after us. 

Byrne is a work shy wage thief.

Honestly I feel your pain.

Horrendous attendance. Thank god the Well supporters made an atmosphere. Not surprised with the home crowd, these c***s are like snow off a dyke when its not going their way. Multiple excuses of why they wont turn up in numbers.

Looking forward to playing Motherwell next season, always a great away day
There were reasons for a reduced attendance (Saturday evening, tv etc.) - I'm confident Motherwell would have taken over 2k for a standard 3pm ki kick-off rather than 1500 or so. Don't know what's happening with Dundee though.

Didn’t even bother trying to watch it, knew we would get thumped.

I’ve seen their 3rd goal, anyone who still thinks Hamilton is a keeper is off their tits,  he is an absolute disgrace. 

The only thing that can save this season is McPake being found guilty of homophobia, it would force the club into removing him. I just can’t imagine his dour, heavy breathing, non answers would come across well at any interview, how the fvck did he get the job, he is easily the worst manager I’ve seen. 

7 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Every time I see a manager saying Dens is a really tough place to come and play, I want to punch them squarely in the face. I cannot think of another ground in Scottish football where an away win is more achievable.

If you had a skirt on Robinson would just punch you straight back. Can't believe the tannoy guy didn't play Smack My Bitch Up to provide at least one bit of entertainment.

I wouldn't be believing any rumours about McPake getting binned in the morning on the back of that game btw, it's not as if it was a shock result. 

Eta: Just re-read that last paragraph and it reads as if it's directed at Ross, which it isn't. Just anyone who thinks that McPake might be getting the bullet. Thank you. 

Edited by Dee Man

10 hours ago, Twinkle said:

Horrendous attendance. Thank god the Well supporters made an atmosphere. Not surprised with the home crowd, these c***s are like snow off a dyke when its not going their way. Multiple excuses of why they wont turn up in numbers.

I can give you 1,940 reasons why it must be a city wide thing.

6 hours ago, srw said:

Didn’t even bother trying to watch it, knew we would get thumped.

I’ve seen their 3rd goal, anyone who still thinks Hamilton is a keeper is off their tits,  he is an absolute disgrace. 

The only thing that can save this season is McPake being found guilty of homophobia, it would force the club into removing him. I just can’t imagine his dour, heavy breathing, non answers would come across well at any interview, how the fvck did he get the job, he is easily the worst manager I’ve seen. 

Not only a keeper but a keeper worth paying money for:

0CF6E17A-5D67-4B0A-AC83-E06BDFDDBF54.jpeg

Eh will give you a like since nae other Dundee fan did. Obviously that is why you posted this and needed one reaction at least.
Think that will do for a Sunday Morning.

Yeah I posted months ago that we need to give mcpake the season because we can't keep changing managers but I'm happy to admit I was wrong - to have any chance whatsoever in the playoffs we need someone else in.

I haven't read through the thread for a while so apologies if it's been discussed lately but what is the point in having Gordon Strachan on the books? Because it looks like we're paying a former Scotland manager to put out the cones for the under 12s whilst the first team is being horrendously mismanaged. 

Bizarre. 

Eh will give you a like since nae other Dundee fan did. Obviously that is why you posted this and needed one reaction at least.
Think that will do for a Sunday Morning.
Thanks mate, much appreciated

1 hour ago, Shadow Play said:

I can give you 1,940 reasons why it must be a city wide thing.

Good on you.  You have that and the “we relegated United” to fondly look back on as you languish in the second tier for years to come.

The only thing that can save this season is McPake being found guilty of homophobia, it would force the club into removing him.

Paul McGowan has 3 separate convictions for assaulting polis and spitting on someone outside a nightclub along with other things we aren’t privy to. I can only imagine he has about 16 points on his drivers licence as well. (Better solicitor than Leigh Griffiths)

If found Guilty Mcpake will no doubt be offered a contract extension until 2025 trying to keep us in league 2 against newly promoted Kelty Hearts.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Good on you.  You have that and the “we relegated United” to fondly look back on as you languish in the second tier for years to come.

We shall. It's one thing being stuck in the Championship for years and another thing entirely being stuck in the Championship after your rivals put you there, with televised footage of your fans crying about it.