All things Dundee FC

Nah, the last boy we signed from Ayr is fucking pony. 

I'm just pleased thon boy from Perth is only a loan. Hopefully James' replacement is much better at sourcing players. 

McDaid? He’s probably been one of our better players this season. Who’s this loan player from Perth? And unfortunately McPake is going nowhere.

Edited to add that even if he was replaced, if it was Nelms choosing said replacement he won’t be any better.

Morton and Falkirk eyeing up Toddy. Feel bad for the guy, came into a team where the manager who signed him was gone and found himself not particularly wanted by the new one. Wouldn't grudge him a move at all.
https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/duo-show-interest-indark-blues-attacking-midfielder-todd/

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Morton and Falkirk eyeing up Toddy. Feel bad for the guy, came into a team where the manager who signed him was gone and found himself not particularly wanted by the new one. Wouldn't grudge him a move at all.
https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/duo-show-interest-indark-blues-attacking-midfielder-todd/

Was pretty underwhelmed with that signing at the time and have seen nothing impressive from him since he actually joined.

35 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Get shot of him. 

Christ, doesn't that just fill you with confidence... https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51125849

McPake hopes to retain former Scotland midfielder Graham Dorrans, despite the 32-year-old recently holding talks with English League One side MK Dons.

"I don't need to ask him, no news is good news," McPake said. "I'm avoiding him, just saying 'good morning' and 'see you later' to him, and talking to him on the training pitch.

"Graham is an ultimate professional, whatever is going on in his head. He will be playing live on TV on Saturday night for Dundee.

"The only reason Graham would not be involved is if he gets a sickness bug or an injury, but he will be on that pitch and he will be looking forward to Saturday."

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Was pretty underwhelmed with that signing at the time and have seen nothing impressive from him since he actually joined.

I honestly don’t think he’s had a fair crack of the whip. Has tried hard during his limited time on the pitch. Can be easy coming on when you’re getting beaten and the home fans are already on the teams back. However I’m at the stage where I’d happily punt any or all of the cuntos. If another team wants any of them bar about 4, then it’s off you pop.

I really do not want Wighton back either. He had plenty opportunities and showed feck all.

2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Jesus fucking Christ. Exceptional man management.

To be completely fair to him, in the video taken of the interview he says it in a jokey manner and is laughing. I'm pretty sure he isn't literally ignoring his mate, it was a half-joking of saying they've not talked about any Dorrans transfer updates. Still, doesn't fully inspire me.

To be completely fair to him, in the video taken of the interview he says it in a jokey manner and is laughing. I'm pretty sure he isn't literally ignoring his mate, it was a half-joking of saying they've not talked about any Dorrans transfer updates. Still, doesn't fully inspire me.

Like I’ve said before, Dorrans staying or leaving will make no difference to us. We’re not good enough to use him effectively.