Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

But Shankland...

This dial up is a bitch; I’m seriously thinking of investing in broadband.

 

 

 

 

No need to thank me for jumping at the obvious bait.  It’s the least I can do.

 

Great 'banter' you be back later on with more of this content?

 

 

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The mushroom soup I had earlier must've been of the magic variety cause I've just seen the world famous yinited have been humbled by Alloa.

Once again a telling sign into their capabilities. Get our shit in order and we'll be up there come the seasons end.

Old man Danger might disappear tonight anyway. The fat shitebag usuallly sinks into a multi bag of Doritoz post defeat and doesn't climb out the food indulgment until a few days later. 

Nothing but three points tomorrow Dundee FC.

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

But Shankland...

This dial up is a bitch; I’m seriously thinking of investing in broadband.

No need to thank me for jumping at the obvious bait.  It’s the least I can do.

 

26 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Great 'banter' you be back later on with more of this content?

 

 

Probably nicked out to purchase an early Courier to bask in the hi-vis wet puddle of Jim Spence's column regarding last weekends' Shankland FC show.

Obviously too late for the tangerine clown to re-edit at this late hour.

Here's to 3 points and a performance tomorrow thank you. 

Best regards

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Probably nicked out to purchase an early Courier to bask in the hi-vis wet puddle of Jim Spence's column regarding last weekends' Shankland FC show.

Obviously too late for the tangerine clown to re-edit at this late hour.

Here's to 3 points and a performance tomorrow thank you. 

Best regards

 

 

Harsh.......................but fair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone want to take a crack at a possible line up for the game ? Haven't managed a game since the derby so I'll reserve judgement for later on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dream of a line up with Ness and Byrne ahead of him. Then Dorrans. 

Unless it's that, I couldn't give a f**k. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, baldragon said:

4231
Hamilton
Kerr forster McGhee Marshall
McGowan Robertson
Mcdaid dorrans mcpake
Hemmings

I'd drop hemmings for Danny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I posted this elsewhere, but thought it might be worth popping it here too, since it’s Dee related. A nice drawing I did of a zombie Jim Duffy parading the severed head of hated DAB Jim ‘Shambles’ McIntyre.

duffy.jpg

F*ck Jim McIntyre, f**k Dundee United and f**k Arbroath. 6-0 today, please.

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LiamDFC said:

I posted this elsewhere, but thought it might be worth popping it here too, since it’s Dee related. A nice drawing I did of a zombie Jim Duffy parading the severed head of hated DAB Jim ‘Shambles’ McIntyre.

duffy.jpg

F*ck Jim McIntyre, f**k Dundee United and f**k Arbroath. 6-0 today, please.

Thank you.

You can have another greenie for it in here too. 

Excellent work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, LiamDFC said:

I posted this elsewhere, but thought it might be worth popping it here too, since it’s Dee related. A nice drawing I did of a zombie Jim Duffy parading the severed head of hated DAB Jim ‘Shambles’ McIntyre.

duffy.jpg

F*ck Jim McIntyre, f**k Dundee United and f**k Arbroath. 6-0 today, please.

Thank you.

That's stellar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do we make of today’s starting 11? Looks a bit strange to say the least with 1 up front against Arbroath at home and yet another change of formation I reckon. Let’s hope McPake knows what he’s doing 🙈

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Horrible performance from us today. Byrne, meekings, Forster and Mackie all terrible. Started off way too slow and rarely increased the tempo at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LM_0803 said:

Horrible performance from us today. Byrne, meekings, Forster and Mackie all terrible. Started off way too slow and rarely increased the tempo at all.

WTF? Were you watching the same game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Horrible performance from us today. Byrne, meekings, Forster and Mackie all terrible. Started off way too slow and rarely increased the tempo at all.
They didnt need to play good. We won.

Have a drink / walk and enjoy the weekend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...