All things Dundee FC

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You've resigned from this forum at least once.

I'd say it takes more of a hissy fit to get banned than to just say you're not posting again tbh.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'd say it takes more of a hissy fit to get banned than to just say you're not posting again tbh.

Did he not post a new thread, and the OP was a multi-paragraph rant?

These years in the Championship really have got to you lot haven’t they? Is it just because we put you here or an accumulation of the banter years which followed? Either way, there were United fans all over forums and twitter 5-10 years ago saying that they “felt sorry” for Dundee and that they no longer even saw us as rivals because you were so far ahead. Now you lot won’t stop going on about us. For a team strolling the league you are an angry bunch.

These years in the Championship really have got to you lot haven’t they? Is it just because we put you here or an accumulation of the banter years which followed? Either way, there were United fans all over forums and twitter 5-10 years ago saying that they “felt sorry” for Dundee and that they no longer even saw us as rivals because you were so far ahead. Now you lot won’t stop going on about us. For a team strolling the league you are an angry bunch.

The really funny thing is they (those that are left) genuinely believe they are on the cusp of greatness again, not understanding that they’re a yo yo team now. Most likely they’ll come straight back down again which will be highly amusing.

15 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

The really funny thing is they (those that are left) genuinely believe they are on the cusp of greatness again, not understanding that they’re a yo yo team now. Most likely they’ll come straight back down again which will be highly amusing.

And what bodes for Dundee FC using that logic?

We are on our way back up, where as a rule we do ok. 

Holy shit, my irony meter has just exploded [emoji38]

49 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

20 years in the top tier last time around, 35 years the time before that.  I can only assume that yo-yos in Fife have very long strings.

35 minutes ago, Futureboy said:

And what bodes for Dundee FC using that logic?

We are on our way back up, where as a rule we do ok. 

We are a yo-yo club. Nobody denies that here. 

Good luck using the 'as a rule' card whilst sitting in the relegation places next season. How many points is it worth? 

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

We are a yo-yo club. Nobody denies that here. 

Good luck using the 'as a rule' card whilst sitting in the relegation places next season. How many points is it worth? 

Lets see where we end up. I'm not making any false proclamations. I don't know the squad for next season. 

But, a fellow supporter of your club reckons we are a yo yo club. I don't think we are. I think Dundee are, as history proves. 

2 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Imagine responding to a simple number with these wee diatribe then ending it by calling other people angry. Quality stuff.