Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just now, Livilion28 said:

What’s going on with Byrne at Dundee? He was easily one of our best players last season and every Livi fan was gutted to see him leave. 

He is under a manager who has so many good options he doesn't have a fucking clue what to do with them all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chewing Taffies said:

He is under a manager who has so many good options he doesn't have a fucking clue what to do with them all

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We had 3 players who like to sit deep, Ness, Robertson and Byrne. Now it appears we have Dorrans wanting to play there too. That’s why Byrne isn’t starting there and f**k knows how you accommodate them all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

We had 3 players who like to sit deep, Ness, Robertson and Byrne. Now it appears we have Dorrans wanting to play there too. That’s why Byrne isn’t starting there and f**k knows how you accommodate them all.

Nah, Dorrans wants to get further forward. Just need to find the most natural combination of players and we should have a functioning midfield within the coming weeks hopefully. I imagine my ideal team at this time as a 4-3-1-2:

Hamilton

Kerr, McGhee, Forster, Marshall

Ness, Byrne, Robertson

Dorrans

Hemmings/Johnson, Nelson

Feel like we should try this more central approach, as having wingers seriously doesn't seem to be doing much for us.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

We had 3 players who like to sit deep, Ness, Robertson and Byrne. Now it appears we have Dorrans wanting to play there too. That’s why Byrne isn’t starting there and f**k knows how you accommodate them all.

Rule Ness out, always injured.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chewing Taffies said:

He is under a manager who has so many good options he doesn't have a fucking clue what to do with them all

Exactly. Dundee are shite because they have too many good players. 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm worried about you guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chewing Taffies said:

He is under a manager who has so many good options he doesn't have a fucking clue what to do with them all

FTFY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

This is how far we have came whether we are arguing whether a draw against QOS is a good result or not

Wait until 5 years time when we have moved stadium, top flight football and playing in Europe

The only way you guys will get into Europe is if you enter the Eurovision Song Contest!.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JessieField said:

The only way you guys will get into Europe is if you enter the Eurovision Song Contest!.....

Top bantz. 

You must be the wittiest kid in your class.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Top bantz. 

You must be the wittiest kid in your class.

His uncle owns coca cola.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We’re not doing great but still in fourth.

Hopefully we switch on the style soon.

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Crawford said:

His uncle owns coca cola.

Not sure what that means but it made me laugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, JessieField said:

The only way you guys will get into Europe is if you enter the Eurovision Song Contest!.....

Unfortunately, you have to be a member of the European Broadcasting Union to enter Eurovision, so I doubt that is likely for a football club. Nice idea, though.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wait a minute, you were trying to make a joke there, weren't you???😪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nah, Dorrans wants to get further forward. Just need to find the most natural combination of players and we should have a functioning midfield within the coming weeks hopefully. I imagine my ideal team at this time as a 4-3-1-2:
Hamilton
Kerr, McGhee, Forster, Marshall
Ness, Byrne, Robertson
Dorrans
Hemmings/Johnson, Nelson
Feel like we should try this more central approach, as having wingers seriously doesn't seem to be doing much for us.


I agree with your team. Young McPake has shown nothing and McDaid not enough.
Dorrans does come deep though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fifespud said:

 


I agree with your team. Young McPake has shown nothing and McDaid not enough.
Dorrans does come deep though.

 

Thank you for agreeing, but I contend your slating of McPake. He played shite against Queens no doubt, but has had good showings against Aberdeen and Alloa. For now, in blaming that awful Palmerston pitch unless McPake continues to underperform, which I don't think he will do.

Despite all that, I still want to see us try the more central, less wing-oriented formations we've been using of late, just to see if it works better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Thank you for agreeing, but I contend your slating of McPake. He played shite against Queens no doubt, but has had good showings against Aberdeen and Alloa. For now, in blaming that awful Palmerston pitch unless McPake continues to underperform, which I don't think he will do.

Despite all that, I still want to see us try the more central, less wing-oriented formations we've been using of late, just to see if it works better.

He didn't play against Aberdeen, do you mean ICT?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...