All things Dundee FC

47 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

There’s a naivety about this post that is almost endearing.

Stop worrying about the stadium GD.  I know you like it when posters repeat themselves ad nauseam - or why else would you do it?  

So here goes.  You don’t need to worry about the new stadium.  The away end will hold at least 1,940, so all the loyal United supporters should all get a ticket.  Incidentally I believe 1,940 is the smallest away support at a Dundee derby since you started supporting United.

25 minutes ago, Juantwothree said:

Why do you care so much?

2 pages worth within an hour of the 1st post about it. He clearly doesn’t want it to happen. A bit like my dab mate who is regularly on about Nou Campy and Aberdeen’s new ground. Any bit of news regarding delays seems to make them very happy for some reason. 

Dorrans got bullied by a midfield containing James Vincent yesterday. He's either finisher or he's not giving 100%.

There are definitely flashes of quality that show he's at a much higher level than a lot of players on the pitch (His goal against United being one example) but he's not exactly made a difference to our team since coming in. Won't be devastated. This season is pretty much a write off now and he wouldn't have stayed past this season with us in the Championship anyways.

With the players we have we should be challenging for first place. It’s difficult to agree with that right now because we’re so far away from first but a decent manager would have us challenging IMO. That’s also on the basis that a decent manager would not have remained so loyal to Hamilton and would have attempted to remedy the centre half shambles (McGhee aside).

A new manager now would give us a chance of second and some momentum going into the play-offs. As it stands, we won’t make the play-offs - it’ll be close come the end of season for a fourth place finish but we’ll miss out, it’s the Dundee way these days.

Even Mark McGee would be an improvement [emoji85]

15 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Seems alright

Hmm. I'm a bit sceptical on them. I used to follow them before and that you've posted is a new account. Could see as many good reviews as'I paid you 3 months ago and have had nothing' reviews. 

I'll bide my time. 

Edited by Dele

Hmm. I'm a bit sceptical on them. I used to follow them before and that you've posted is a new account. Could see as many good reviews as'I paid you 3 months ago and have had nothing' reviews. 
I'll bide my time. 
Yup I havnt heard of them before. A friend liked it. Is pretty smart. Will see.

I'll bide my time. 
He had to make a new page because his old 1 got suspended when a club, I think Raith Rovers, made a complaint about them.
Yup I havnt heard of them before. A friend liked it. Is pretty smart. Will see.
I'm waiting on a top arriving from him, I'm sure he said it takes 6 weeks because they get manufactured in China and send across in bulk, I'll let you know what the quality is like when it arrives hopefully next week.

19 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

You just keep proving the point don’t you. Even the other DAB posters think you’re a p***k.

You’re taking it too seriously and getting yourself upset now Spudster, not good for a man of your advancing years.