All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

One thing I've liked about our transfers is they have genuinely came from nowhere. Dorrans for example was a good signing and I dont think many/or anyone for that matter would see him coming to us.

So yeah rather on the stadium side of things they just came out and said it's not happening or I presume they have another major hiccup ( which I thought last time was all sorted )

The last official quote from Nelms was in October (As far as I can see):

'As soon as we get confirmation of a plan of how financing will work and it works for us, we’ll press the button and all the consultants and everybody are back up to speed.'

49 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Sam Fisher was with East Kilbride, but done in his cruciate ligament and is out for the season.

Not even touching the the stadium issue, lest I awake the Granny.

Granny doesn’t need to worry.  The latest I heard about the plans was that the away end was going to hold 1,940.  He should manage to get a ticket no problem.

I was trying to think of someone fairly cheap to resolve our keeper issue. What the hell has happened to Cammy Bell? Not seen him since he was at United (Where they seemed to love him - At least this was the impression I had?). Always been impressed with him (That Motherwell game aside), but it seems to have gone far, far wrong for him somewhere along the line in that he's not getting a game for League 1 Falkirk. That's pretty rough. 

Edited by Ludo*1

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

I was trying to think of someone fairly cheap to resolve our keeper issue. What the hell has happened to Cammy Bell? Not seen him since he was at United (Where they seemed to love him). Always been impressed with him, but it seems to have gone far, far wrong for him somewhere along the line in that he's not getting a game for League 1 Falkirk. That's pretty rough. 

Hes fat as f**k. Played for us last season and kept a clean sheet at Ibrox, yet somehow never made a single save in the 3/4 games he played. Every unblocked shot on target went in as he blobbed his way slowly down to try and save it.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Hes fat as f**k. Played for us last season and kept a clean sheet at Ibrox, yet somehow never made a single save in the 3/4 games he played. Every unblocked shot on target went in as he blobbed his way slowly down to try and save it.

Just packed it in since being punted by Rangers? Remember United oddly trying to sell him on social media.

Just packed it in since being punted by Rangers? Remember United oddly trying to sell him on social media.

He played against us in the LC for Falkirk and dived about 5 years too late to try and save a shot from Andy Geggan.

I don’t even know if he’s getting a game for them now.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

No idea.

IMG_1963.jpg

1 minute ago, Fifespud said:

What was it Dele. These links don’t open on my phone emoji20.png

It's not a link, I tagged Baptie because he gets quite upset when anybody posts a photo of Cammy Bell. It's 'body shaming' apparently.