All things Dundee FC

Happy New Year to all, lets hope for a better 2020 than the last few years. 

Hopefully we can win on Saturday, get off to a good start for the year, and McPake can shut the doubters up. Would be a good feeling if we can beat ICT, and go on a wee run of good form, while sadly I don't have any confidence in this, Id love to be wrong, and would love to be clamped by McPake and his 15 game winning run 😁.

Wighton thinking he can fight Gowser?

Looks like that but it was just a reply to Cammy’s post. Heard a couple of rumours that he’s meant to be coming back. Would sort of make sense with he and McPake spending a lot of time together I’m the gym when they were both out injured.

On 31/12/2019 at 07:13, Aufc said:

If you were to be signing anyone from montrose then blair lyons is the one yoj should be after. Still a young lad so can only get better. Ive not heard about partick having a deal agreed

That's it being reported we and several other teams are vying for his signature. With the laundry list of teams going for him, is be surprised if he chose us.

On 29/12/2019 at 00:49, RossBFaeDundee said:

Alan Forrest, perhaps?... I'm getting my hopes up for absolutely nothing lol.

Headed to Dundee, but not to Dens.

A wage that's "blown away" top flight sides, again.

3 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Is that two players we now have out on loan? I can't remember who the other youngster is or how he is getting on.

What's the script with the new stadium? Thinking a new year so surely we are closer for this happening.

Sam Fisher was with East Kilbride, but done in his cruciate ligament and is out for the season.

Not even touching the the stadium issue, lest I awake the Granny.

5 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Is that two players we now have out on loan? I can't remember who the other youngster is or how he is getting on.

What's the script with the new stadium? Thinking a new year so surely we are closer for this happening.

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Sam Fisher was with East Kilbride, but done in his cruciate ligament and is out for the season.

@Granny Danger

I just miss the itk people.

I should probably go on Dundee forums and find out but I dont.

Like to be kept update on what is happening.

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

I just miss the itk people.

I should probably go on Dundee forums and find out but I dont.

Like to be kept update on what is happening.

Don't think anyone is ITK online anymore, or if they are, they're certainly good at keeping it to themselves. Used to be the case that if you weren't ITK about Dundee transfers then you just weren't paying enough attention. Since the Americans have came in, I don't really remember anything being leaked other than like an hour before it's about to happen.

Don't think anyone is ITK online anymore, or if they are, they're certainly good at keeping it to themselves. Used to be the case that if you weren't ITK about Dundee transfers then you just weren't paying enough attention. Since the Americans have came in, I don't really remember anything being leaked other than like an hour before it's about to happen.
One thing I've liked about our transfers is they have genuinely came from nowhere. Dorrans for example was a good signing and I dont think many/or anyone for that matter would see him coming to us.

So yeah rather on the stadium side of things they just came out and said it's not happening or I presume they have another major hiccup ( which I thought last time was all sorted )