All things Dundee FC

I remember Webster as a tidy passer of the ball that didn't get involved too much. Very lightweight, certainly not the fastest and I remember being slightly disappointed we let him go.

That was near a decade ago, but his promising attributes back then didn't suggest he'd ever be a winger. Would be absolutely curious and intrigued to see if he could make the step up so I'd certainly be on board with it. Better idea than the likes of the waster Aird for me.

Lads, I have reason to believe Sebu has stopped garotting prostitutes with half and half scarves, and turned his criminal ways towards breaching the peace at football games.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/yer-disgrace-watch-moment-french-21170768.amp

Edited by YassinMoutaouakil

39 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Lads, I have reason to believe Sebu has stopped garotting prostitutes with half and half scarves, and turned his criminal ways towards breaching the peace at football games.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/yer-disgrace-watch-moment-french-21170768.amp

Guy deserves to be huckled, but jeezo, that steward has issues.

Honestly liking the sound of this the more I think of it. Doubt it'd cost too much and could be a bit of a coup if Webster's up to the task. 6 month contract with an option of another year maybe.

If dundee have ambitions of getting promoted then they will need better players than webster. Good player at that level. If you were to be signing anyone from montrose then blair lyons is the one yoj should be after. Still a young lad so can only get better. Ive not heard about partick having a deal agreed

Random thought of the day, to take your mind off the horrific "patter" in the Derby thread about Racism etc:

If you were placed in the situation where, to save your life and your loved ones, you had to do one of the following, which would you be able to do?
1 - Genuinely convince someone that you were a diehard United fan; or
2 - Genuinely convince someone that you were a dyed-in-the-wool Tory.

Death to all. Thank you.

54 minutes ago, Ylf said:

seen on twitter the sheep want dorrans in january?

49 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

From one lad who says his mate said. I'll give it notice if it's reported on.

31 minutes ago, Ylf said:

just how rumours start 🤷‍♂️

Spotted in Aberdeen today, apparently. 

14 minutes ago, Dele said:

Spotted in Aberdeen today, apparently. 

13 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Lends credence to the Ross Callachan rumour as well.

What a depressing downgrade that would be. Surely even if it's true, we'd need to get paid for him.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee