All things Dundee FC

42 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Don't know if I read it on Twitter, here or on some other forum, but someone mentioned that Dorrans could be off to Aberdeen.

Looking to build for next season, alongside the one's mentioned, I really like the look of Dan Pybus in the games he's played against us. He's more central, but I'd be happy to send Todd back to QotS to secure him 6 months early.

Read the tweet myself. Thought it was more a stab in the dark than any sort of concrete evidence tbh after a guy asked for any sort of rumour in or out with the rumour mill being extremely quite. 

edited...like the post above!

Edited by Yenitit

Someone claiming we're looking at Graham Webster, ex-Dee and longtime Montrose winger. Been key to their rise in the leagues and would be relatively inexpensive. Thoughts?

I’ve watched Montrose a couple of times this season and he’s absolutely strolled it every time I’ve watched them. Still only 27 as well, seems as though he’s been around forever. Been thinking for a while that we should pick him up. Another player I was impressed with at Montrose is Blair Lyons. Played for Stirling Uni last season and is banging the goals in for Montrose this season. Hoped we’d have a little look at him but Partick Thistle already agreed a deal for him I believe.

3 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Read the tweet myself. Thought it was more a stab in the dark than any sort of concrete evidence tbh after a guy asked for any sort of rumour in or out with the rumour mill being extremely quite. 

Aye, in any case it's a 'my mate says' rumour which are a dime a dozen. Not taking it seriously until more concrete reporting happens.

Also apparently I said something about being fed up with Neil McCann and the dude blocked me for it lol.

8 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Would Fraser Aird be a very cheap option worth taking on a 5 month deal as backup? I’m sure he created goal after goal for the filth at this level. No really sure he deserves to be punted for his gesture tbh. 

Biggest laugh is that his contract was up in 2 days, but they just had to rip up his contract due to public outrage..?

20 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Would Fraser Aird be a very cheap option worth taking on a 5 month deal as backup? I’m sure he created goal after goal for the filth at this level. No really sure he deserves to be punted for his gesture tbh. 

It's a no from me. His time at United was mostly spent in the Queen Anne and shagging wee lassies. 

2 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

I’ve watched Montrose a couple of times this season and he’s absolutely strolled it every time I’ve watched them. Still only 27 as well, seems as though he’s been around forever. Been thinking for a while that we should pick him up. Another player I was impressed with at Montrose is Blair Lyons. Played for Stirling Uni last season and is banging the goals in for Montrose this season. Hoped we’d have a little look at him but Partick Thistle already agreed a deal for him I believe.

Honestly liking the sound of this the more I think of it. Doubt it'd cost too much and could be a bit of a coup if Webster's up to the task. 6 month contract with an option of another year maybe.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee