All things Dundee FC

We are fucking shite and it's all down to that fucking idiot Nelms. Get mcpake to f**k tonight and get on your knees and either beg strachan or fucking suck him off  to get him in until the end of the season, either way that's the only way to save yet another clusterfuck of a season

Its sadly got to the point where Im not even angry, surprised or disappointed anyway.
We are still in 4th place, playoff place is enough apparently.
Indeed. Unfortunately winning the play off will require some defending, goals and bottle. None of which seem evident, or will become evident under McPake.

4 minutes ago, Juantwothree said:

We are fucking shite and it's all down to that fucking idiot Nelms. Get mcpake to f**k tonight and get on your knees and either beg strachan or fucking suck him off  to get him in until the end of the season, either way that's the only way to save yet another clusterfuck of a season

😀

3 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Ness, McGhee, Dorrans, Gowser, I think Cammy had a turn at one point, uh maybe Byrne? Why even bother with it if there's no out and out leader. 

Hiya Ross, hiya pal! Time for a managerial change yet? Easily the worst performing manager in this league and arguably the whole of Scottish senior football. 

He should’ve been punted after the Partick game but heyho. His pish signing of Forster and his monumental f**k-up  has surely sealed his fate and he’ll be moved from his position tonight or tomorrow. 

The answer is within the club already and talks should be happening with Strachan right now to convince him to take the manager’s job. 

Can some of McPake’s defenders on here please remind me why we should stick with him?  
I’ve said for some time that he simply isn’t up to it.  I genuinely can’t see any sort of spark that will come from McPake
I'm more excited about Nou Campy getting built and our future dees coming through.

Really like McPake and would be more than happy for him to take his old job with us back and keep him on the books but he's simply not a manager and I cant back him any longer.

Mackie and Forster are also late contenders for our worst 11 of the decade. Fs.

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Really like McPake and would be more than happy for him to take his old job with us back and keep him on the books 

:lol:

He's been there under 3 managers as a player and coach. Now manager. 

Get him out of the club. Its sentimental bullshit that holds clubs back. 

36 minutes ago, yoda said:

A good post.

Don't think there's anything inherently wrong with that post. The likes of Hemmings, Dorrans, Ness and Nelson on paper are the blocks of a good team.

Pity they're either past it or mismanaged.

34 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Dont forget 4 of the top 10 midfielders in the league.

Ness looks finished as a footballer. That's my only regret.

We probably have the worst manager in Scottish football right now, anyone currently in a job would be better than him. 

He has killed this season, he cant be allowed to screw up next season, he needs to go now.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Don't think there's anything inherently wrong with that post. The likes of Hemmings, Dorrans, Ness and Nelson on paper are the blocks of a good team.

Pity they're either past it or mismanaged.

Or failing drug tests. 

season 3 chaos grenade GIF by Billions

Just now, srw said:

We probably have the worst manager in Scottish football right now, anyone currently in a job would be better than him. 

He has killed this season, he cant be allowed to screw up next season, he needs to go now.

Fair play to you SRW, you called it from the start. Apologies.