You were handed your allocation by United on Friday night, it’s no our fault you haven’t announced any details of their sale yet. Probably waiting to dish out the freebies to friends and family of club employees, I know that one of John Nelms’ drinking buddies has 12 tickets sorted for him and his mates.
Any funsters swithering over whether or not to bite the bullet and sit in with “They DABs” better their skates on, less than 700 tickets remaining in our end.
Any dundee fan who seriously considers sitting with the dabs needs a good punch in the puss.

5 minutes ago, Deelicious said:

Sunday morning and we've already got a fermer and dab posting on the thread😴

Im only here because theres been two Dundee fans on our thread, tbf.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Im only here because theres been two Dundee fans on our thread, tbf.

because you are discussing Dundee over there as well. As usual! To be fair it must be boring when your team hasn't got a game while all the big boys are playing in the cup.

2 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

because you are discussing Dundee over there as well. As usual! To be fair it must be boring when your team hasn't got a game while all the big boys are playing in the cup.

Wat?

Dundee fan post saying you're signing McPake and mocks Saints for "missing out". A couple of Saints fans say we were never going to sign a winger, I post the quotes from when we were linked last week, showing Saints fans saying they didn't want him and we wouldn't be signing him, because we don't need a winger.

I don't think a single person has mentioned Dundee at all.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Wat?

Dundee fan post saying you're signing McPake and mocks Saints for "missing out". A couple of Saints fans say we were never going to sign a winger, I post the quotes from when we were linked last week, showing Saints fans saying they didn't want him and we wouldn't be signing him, because we don't need a winger.

I don't think a single person has mentioned Dundee at all.

yup - you are definitely not bothered

49 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Im only here because I am the target of the LOLZ tbf.

FTFY

I'd 100% of been at the derby but I'm giving it a swerve now. Would rather watch it in the pub with everyone who would've been goung than one or two.

Shove your tickets up your arse united. Hope we sell fuckall tickets.

The less money to you animals the better anyway IMO.

Thank you. 

4 hours ago, MarbellaDEE said:

Bumped into Nicky Reilly tonight, nice guy. Said the highlight of his career was playing for us. Retired now at 33, had loads to say about Harkins which was interesting 

Can't lead us on like that....

We want more.

Thank you.

I'd 100% of been at the derby but I'm giving it a swerve now. Would rather watch it in the pub with everyone who would've been goung than one or two.
Shove your tickets up your arse united. Hope we sell fuckall tickets.
The less money to you animals the better anyway IMO.
Thank you. 

3 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Can't lead us on like that....

We want more.

Thank you.

Basically said harkins was a lazy b*****d in training, when everyone else was grafting, Harkins wasn’t. He only had positive things to say about the club in general though which is always nice to hear.

If the rumours flying about regarding Murray's return are true then I'm fucking done with it altogether, tbh. 

6 minutes ago, Dele said:

If the rumours flying about regarding Murray's return are true then I'm fucking done with it altogether, tbh. 

Eh? 

9 minutes ago, Dele said:

Murray and Hemmings paired together would be magic.

17 minutes ago, Dele said:

100% do a job in this league.  

Murray and Hemmings paired together would be magic.
And drop Johnson who is scoring goals ?

Played really well today, thought we deserved to go through in 90 minutes. The tactical change with 5 minutes to go in the 90 minutes changed the flow of the game. Should’ve left it as it was because we were seeing it out comfortably. 

Good performance tho. 

McPake better fucking learn from that. Can't believe losing this game has infuriated me, but it fucking has.
Meh . It is what it is. A mistake yeah has cost us but not end of world.
Many positives to take from the game.
Midfield looked good for 80 odd minutes.
Big test next game