All things Dundee FC

I watched you play Inverness in the cup at the start of the season, then Dunfermline first game & the derbies. So 3 and a bit. Clearly not a massive amount of football but I'm no seeing it like, he's mediocre.

In those games you watched him score 4 goals in 3 and a bit games and you’re saying he’s shite? f**k sake.

37 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

3 goals in those games, not including the derby goal that never was.

8 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

In those games you watched him score 4 goals in 3 and a bit games and you’re saying he’s shite? f**k sake.

2 penalties and a shocking bit of goalkeeping. If he goes and fires Dundee to promotion this season or next I'll come back on this thread and admit to being wrong but that's just no happening. Mince.

Cheerio for now.

Teams just been pure humbled for the second derby on the trot and all they can talk about is how good their players are.

Michty me.

Just won your second derby of the season to go 6 points clear at the top and still obsessed as ever.

Michty me indeed.

1 minute ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

Best team in the league on paper though. If that offside goal had counted we would have won. If we'd won both derbys we'd be top of the league!

No real.

Listen mate, let's sit down, calm it, and discuss what 'having a heads gone' is.

3 hours ago, coppola said:

Really don't get what yous all seem to see in the boy Johnson, he looks absolute mince.

He's a deadly finisher, works hard but his first touch usually leaves a lot to be desired. 

Miles better than Nelson though. 

I've heard rumours he's not too popular in the squad, Billy Big baws that can't get a game. 

1 minute ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

Cheer up mate, I'm winding you up it's not intended to be taken seriously.

Bit salty aren't you?

Funny, it's always idiots who have made a right c**t of themselves that come out with the "its bantz lol" fallback.

Edited by Jason King