All things Dundee FC

His replacement havnt got much of an opinion on. Hasnt did much wrong or right .

This. Seems a very limited player Marshall but puts in the effort which you expect from a pro.

Our last 3 left backs were better but then again we were playing at a higher level.

On 21/10/2019 at 12:28, Crawford said:

They want the ball in the back of that net just as much as we do.

Thing is, even if we are passing it around slowly, the other team can't score and then they get frustrated and make mistakes. 

Point being we shouldn't be the ones getting pissy in possession. It should be the other team and their fans.

We ripped the piss out of thistle in the first half but I didn't hear them booing when we or they had the ball.

Reckon we have some of the worst fans in Scottish football. Surprised the left side of the Cox didn't boo Mags goal.

Defences generally don't make mistakes when they're in shape and have had time to get numbers back, even mediocre teams can be a nightmare to break down if they're well drilled on shape. For all of Dundee's "ripping the piss" out of Thistle on Saturday they only had one goal to show for it, then collapsed in the second half when the Jags equalised.

4 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Could have got Bainey boy back, doubt he'll play for them again.:ph34r:

Thank you.

I'd have signed him then benched him for Ferrie. Cream rising to the top.

If he comes straight in and starts over Ferrie, you really have to ask yourself why they went into this season with Ferrie as the only other option to Hamilton if they don't believe he's ready/up to playing first team football.

No point in spending a wage on a third keeper who is highly unlikely to play, that I agree with, but surely you trust your back-up to step in, otherwise, why persist with him?

Edited by Boo Khaki

Fair enough.

Hamilton hasn't been as entirely calamitous as I had feared, but I'm still not convinced by him at all and genuinely still believe we'd have been better off with one of the jobbing out of contract keepers who are doing the rounds every summer.

Persisting with him stinks of sunk cost fallacy.