All things Dundee FC

9 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Jamie Ness confirmed to not be ready for Partick game. Not surprising, just a bit disappointing. I'm willing to bet he gets back for the derby and gets ran through by United players.

Everyone else is healthy though, so that's good.

Is it just us or do most club’s season after season take risks on guys who have a history of injury problems and it comes back to bite them nearly every time? That’s certainly seems the case with us and Ness is rapidly becoming this season’s. 

He’s apparently trained for 2 weeks but can’t even be risked to put on the bench incase we pick up a couple of injuries in the middle of the park. A couple of heavy challenges in games and it’s effectively put him out for months. Tbh there didn’t look too much in the challenge in the Elgin game and it’s a worry that that’s led to him being out for around 6 weeks or so. Unless the update is misleading of course.  

Edited by Yenitit

On 15/10/2019 at 21:36, Ludo*1 said:

That's Gary Irvine, Scott Robertson and Barry Smith all employed at Forfar now with Irvine (For the time being) and Robertson obviously involved with Dundee.

Also signed Steve Martin and Keith Haggart as Commercial team..

9 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Bought my ticket for the Derby today.

In the Derry, we will get a win.

Likewise Johnny, my good mate secured the briefs on Wednesday, soon to be counting the sleeps, can't wait until normal service resumed again.

One sleep only though till I see wee McCall get his lesson tomorrow. In fairness still surprised he left Ayr to be honest, did a tremendous job there.

Best regards

Shocking line up from McPake - simple as that.

Hopefully we can sneak the 3 points. Wouldn't expect anything but a narrow win at best with that line up on the field.

Only positive is we have players to change it for the better when we're going for it late in the game. 

Let's hope we don't concede early, cause that starting eleven certainly doesn't have it in them to come back.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

Just now, invergowrie arab said:

Even in my darkest hour you guys are always there to cheer me up.

Thankyou

Should be a good day for DFC, but we fvck it up massively in ten minutes.

McPake has to go, he is abject. Theres no point continuing with this pathetic experiment.