All things Dundee FC

Guest bernardblack
You can avoid certain bars as you know what they are like but if your face is well known, even in a decent bar where you think you will be ok, all it takes is someone to spot you (they can be sober or drunk) and decide they are going to get in your face.  I know a guy that was goaded and goaded, finally snapped and threw the first punch.  He was the one done for assault and was near going to jail. The other guy walked away.

So the fella that punched someone got in trouble? I don’t see much wrong with that?

2 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

So the fella that punched someone got in trouble? I don’t see much wrong with that?

Not as simple as that though is it? You can't just go around taunting and provoking people. IMO.

31 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Not as simple as that though is it? You can't just go around taunting and provoking people. IMO.

Goading I think is the popular name for this type of activity.  

Regarding the McPake issue I assume that if the club are still happy with the job he is doing then they will keep him - if they aren't happy and think this may be an opportunity to get rid of him without compo then they will take that option.

Either way its further evidence that Dundee FC are an absolute laughing stock of a club.Image result for jordan jones rangers 

Regarding the McPake issue I assume that if the club are still happy with the job he is doing then they will keep him - if they aren't happy and think this may be an opportunity to get rid of him without compo then they will take that option.
Either way its further evidence that Dundee FC are an absolute laughing stock of a club.NINTCHDBPICT0004586944032.jpg&key=43ce7435b49b2f49da99a10530e24e0780fb78a841d18096d6a27d95957174cd 

Good to see you're taking some time out from your ritual humiliation on the Heads Gone thread there [emoji23]

Either way its further evidence that Dundee FC are an absolute laughing stock of a club.NINTCHDBPICT0004586944032.jpg&key=43ce7435b49b2f49da99a10530e24e0780fb78a841d18096d6a27d95957174cd 

Is that not the guy who plays for Rangers? Do you not even try to hide your ***-ness anymore?

you are a fanny. spend more time on here than killie page. you lot got pumped from a pub team in europe. thank you

On 07/10/2019 at 12:24, RossBFaeDundee said:

Shocker. Couldn't imagine Jazza getting into that kind of business.

8 hours ago, This Charming Man said:

That must be the same Derek Healey running the article in this morning's Courier regarding the incident on Sunday and subsequent Police action.

Disturbing professional conflict of interest would appear to exist regarding the above unless I'm mistaken, taking into account his previous personal media release.

Best regards 

I highlighted earlier today the above posting by RossBFaeDundee on Monday which displayed/contained the DC Thomson journalist's Derek Healey's social media comments allegedly refuting any involvement in the incident by James McPake. 

This content, as you can see above, has now been removed by our own PandB and I believe the original posting on social media by the journalist was also removed.

Very unsettling he was the chosen journalist to run with the Courier article this morning.

Best regards 

1 hour ago, Ylf said:

you are a fanny. spend more time on here than killie page. you lot got pumped from a pub team in europe. thank you

Think I've made about 8 posts on here this season.  Could be wrong.

7 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I'm hearing it was a dab taunting him about his injury and said dab will have a scar for life on his face. 

Shame if true. 

That really would be a shame - especially if he is as young as its made out. 

200.gif

5 hours ago, RogerBoli said:

Correct

green arrow laughing GIF

2 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Is it too much to ask that the manager and players keep out of the pubs at the weekend? Serious question.

I would say it is, yes. 

They play football for a living in the Scottish second tier. Why should they have to give up a few pints due to that? 

I would say it is, yes. 
They play football for a living in the Scottish second tier. Why should they have to give up a few pints due to that? 

I mean just in Dundee. I do agree that they should be able to have a drink at the weekend but it does come with risks ie stupid bampots getting in their face.

In all seriousness it depends what has actually happened but you can’t have your manager leathering folk in the pub.

Where does that leave him if his players do the same? Totally undermines him never mind the public image of the club.

If he’s instigated this or has been out of order he’ll be binned.

Guest bernardblack

I don’t see much wrong with them going for a few pints on an off weekend....but go elsewhere surely? St Andrews is 20mins on the bus and I doubt any rugby boys there would give them bother

1 minute ago, bernardblack said:

I don’t see much wrong with them going for a few pints on an off weekend....but go elsewhere surely? St Andrews is 20mins on the bus and I doubt any rugby boys there would give them bother

Less chance of bumping into Arabs in Dundee than in St Andrews!