I think a left winger is a must, which frees up mcdaid and Todd to play in their more suited positions. We are a bit bare on wing cover and have been for seasons. Another centre half or lb cover is essential. Ideally one more signing after that but I think we may only get 1/2 more signings this window.  I personally really like Keillor-Dunn at County, still only 21 but highly unlikely for us or anyone to be in for him. 

3 minutes ago, Numptdee said:

So now May's only option is St. Mirren for probably half of what we offered and way less than you offered because he got greedy. Love seeing that happen to players like May deserves him right. Hes absolutely awful aswell!

St Mirren were apparently only after a loan, and May has agreed his release from Aberdeen...

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

St Mirren were apparently only after a loan, and May has agreed his release from Aberdeen...

hahaha be hilarious if he ends up at some random team for about 1k a week out of his greed. Im surprised he asked Saints to match our offer unless the offer was a huge difference. If he really wanted to go back to Saints and reignite his carear he would of been happy with slightly less instead of trying to squeeze more because your biggest rivals had an offer. 

He's literally gone from being able to see his contract out at Aberdeen while doing nothing, could of been with us on a very good 2/3 year deal, played us off to get the money at Saints then ruined that and his St. mirren option looks gone now also. Idiot

Edited by Numptdee

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

You're not special.

I think we all know that this isn’t honest. We mean the world to you lot. 

Id find it hilarious if you pulled your offer now.
Kilmarnock reported to have switched attention to Lafferty aswell.
Find it hilarious because he had your hopes up ? May has moved on, so should you.

Here to listen if you need a shoulder to cry on

I’d still take May, think he’d do reasonably well in the championship - played up front as part of a 2. Not to fussed about the to and fro, most likely his agent being a weasel. Which from the players point of view is why you employ someone to negotiate on your behalf.

It would not surprise me in the least if Stevie May turns up at Dens, if only on the basis of how highly rated he is by our management team.

I'm sure they were on record recently as saying another two up top were still required after all.

As long as Stevie May accepts it's not advisable to drink in Perth for a wee while, just need to entertain new friends at the Apex, lol. 

Best regards

STV confirm you're still trying to sign May.

You're the only club mentioned

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

STV confirm you're still trying to sign May.

You're the only club mentioned

If he did sign it would be between him and Johnson as to who pairs with Nelson. Even with may Nelson is by far the best striker and id go as far as syaing when fully fit is the best in the championship (bar a fit Dobbie).

3 minutes ago, Numptdee said:

If he did sign it would be between him and Johnson as to who pairs with Nelson. Even with may Nelson is by far the best striker and id go as far as syaing when fully fit is the best in the championship (bar a fit Dobbie).

Theres an Aberdeen fan claiming he'll sign for you this afternoon.

Same fan claims Dundee offered Vine a payment to get the deal done, when he went to Saints for similar they refused.

Hes not a registered agent, fwiw.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Id find it hilarious if you pulled your offer now.
Kilmarnock reported to have switched attention to Lafferty aswell.
Shock horror - ex-Rangers player ends up at Killie.

Rangers must be Killie's feeder club?

What position does he play?

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

I dont really want him due to the fact we can get better for less money i.e Johnson who we just signed. Add that to the fact that he was clearly not interested in us atall and only used out interest to get Saints to offer a good contract. As soon as he seen we offered more he used us again to try squeeze you guys for more. I really dont want someone who is now only using us as he has no other option plus the wages he will command.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Eh, we can stick the Dons fan in the goal in place of Hamilton I guess.

2 minutes ago, K.T said:

What position does he play?

RW - spotted in the Apex apparently

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

What thread was this?

Happy with this signing. Think Danny could do a job as a wide attacking player as well. 

Another centre forward the priority for me then an attacking midfielder please. 

Edited by Yenitit

1 minute ago, Numptdee said:

What thread was this?

The Aberdeen forum.