7 hours ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Aye, from the last 100 odd pages of Dundee fans talking about signing Stevie May, I’m struggling to find how you’ve come to that conclusion.

Not only do you support two teams, but you’re also seeking validation from Dundee fans. Tragic is not the word.

Going to be some scenes in here when he bags his 10th of the season in November, while Dundee muck about with Craig Curran as a lone striker.

Story goes our offer didn't get near Dundees, btw, he simply refused to sign for anyone but Saints.

Edited by RandomGuy.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Going to be some scenes in here when he bags his 10th of the season in November, while Dundee muck about with Craig Curran as a lone striker.

Story goes our offer didn't get near Dundees, btw, he simply refused to sign for anyone but Saints.

7 goals in the last 2 seasons yet will score 10 by November. 

Seems legit. 

Aye, from the last 100 odd pages of Dundee fans talking about signing Stevie May, I’m struggling to find how you’ve come to that conclusion.

Not only do you support two teams, but you’re also seeking validation from Dundee fans. Tragic is not the word.

Shut up you roaster.

Away and annoy the Alloa fans.

21 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

7 goals in the last 2 seasons yet will score 10 by November. 

Seems legit. 

Playing behind Sam "the donkey" Cosgrove, or playing in front of Kennedy, Wright, Swanson, O'Halloran and Wotherspoon. 

Hard to see where those extra goals might come from...

Edited by RandomGuy.

Amazing. We have the most boring poster on the entire forum posting on the Dundee thread reasons as to why Stevie May will score more goals for Saints next season than he did at Aberdeen, after dozens of pages of relative indifference from Dundee fans over his potential signing.

Peak RandomGuy here 😂

Just now, Day of the Lords said:

Amazing. We have the most boring poster on the entire forum posting on the Dundee thread reasons as to why Stevie May will score more goals for Saints next season than he did at Aberdeen, after dozens of pages of relative indifference from Dundee fans over his potential signing.

Peak RandomGuy here 😂

I was mentioned 3 times over the past few days, with people wishing I was here, you lot brought this on yourself.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Playing behind Sam "the donkey" Cosgrove, or playing in front of Kennedy, Wright, Swanson, O'Halloran and Wotherspoon. 

Hard to see where those extra goals might come from...

Craig Curran has outscored Stevie May over the past 5 year. Scoring an incredible 12 more goals than him.

Moussa is just the 7 ahead of him.

Real coup you got there.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

I was mentioned 3 times over the past few days, with people wishing I was here, you lot brought this on yourself.

You counted? 😂

Preferring your posting to the likes of NEFarab and GrannyDanger is a bit like thinking Yellow Fever would probably a bit better to contract than Hepatitis C tbf. 

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

We were desperate. It was a moment of weakness.

1 minute ago, Chewing Taffies said:

I actually agree with Random here. Why ours fans entertain his pish is beyond me.

I've never understood why you didn't just all stick me on ignore years ago.

16 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Craig Curran has outscored Stevie May over the past 5 year. Scoring an incredible 12 more goals than him.

Moussa is just the 7 ahead of him.

Real coup you got there.

If you read those Modern Fitba articles, May apparently was getting one of the lowest amount of "goalscoring chances" in the league, and as a whole, Aberdeen are one of the least creative in terms of chances (the majority of shots are within 12 yards of goal, where May wasnt due to his role in the team).

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

If you read those Modern Fitba articles, May apparently was getting one of the lowest amount of "goalscoring chances" in the league, and as a whole, Aberdeen are one of the least creative in terms of chances (the majority of shots are within 12 yards of goal, where May wasnt due to his role in the team).

That doesn't make it acceptable to score considerably less than a man who doesn't know the meaning of a shot.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

That doesn't make it acceptable to score considerably less than a man who doesn't know the meaning of a shot.

It sort of does, he averaged something mental like 0.2 goalscoring chances per match.

Honestly, Aberdeen is an absolute graveyard for attackers who dont just stand on the penalty spot.

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It sort of does, he averaged something mental like 0.2 goalscoring chances per match.

Honestly, Aberdeen is an absolute graveyard for attackers who dont just stand on the penalty spot.

If Stevie May gets 10 goals this season for you I'll take your point. As it stands, I can't see it.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

If Stevie May gets 10 goals this season for you I'll take your point. As it stands, I can't see it.

If he gets 10, he'll have beaten the total the other strikers scored, combined, last season 😂

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

If he gets 10, he'll have beaten the total the other strikers scored, combined, last season 😂

That shouldn't be considered an achievement. 

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

That shouldn't be considered an achievement. 

Aye, was pointing that even if hes half the player he was, itll still be a good signing for us considering the competition. 

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Aye, was pointing that even if hes half the player he was, itll still be a good signing for us considering the competition. 

Is he though, is the big question.

30 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

:lol: