By the sounds of things, the May saga will be over tomorrow, and we can all move on.

Pretty sure St Johnstone fans are the only ones bothered

2 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I got the impression Dundee fans were interested, admittedly only because hes been the only real rumour around them for weeks, rather than any burning desire to sign him.

Charlie Adam signs a one year deal at Reading apparently.
Great potential experienced signing who could have made a difference missed imho.
Best regards

Unless he was prepared to take an enormous drop in wages the entire notion of Charlie Adam signing for us was utterly fanciful IMHO.

My prediction for this season is that we will have the best goals against record in the league but our goals for tally will let us down severely. 

I reserve the right to change this prediction if McPake pulls a couple of aces out of his sleeve before the window closes. 

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

My prediction for this season is that we will have the best goals against record in the league but our goals for tally will let us down severely. 

I reserve the right to change this prediction if McPake pulls a couple of aces out of his sleeve before the window closes. 

I don't think McPake has many contacts. Maybe Strachan can cook something up behind the scenes?

I don't think McPake has many contacts. Maybe Strachan can cook something up behind the scenes?

Don’t worry lads. I’m keeping an eye on any promising talent in the non league arena in the South East...

However, I was at Walthamstow vs. FC Romania Saturday. The FC Romania right back was openly having a ciggie at half time.

8 minutes ago, Girth said:

Don’t worry lads. I’m keeping an eye on any promising talent in the non league arena in the South East...

However, I was at Walthamstow vs. FC Romania Saturday. The FC Romania right back was openly having a ciggie at half time.

It wasn't this guy by any chance was it?

images (79).jpeg

Agreed. I will additionally predict that we will yet again be lamenting a shite start to a league season, thanks yet again to our failure to have the squad even close to sorted by the time the first league game kicks off. Every. Fucking. Season.

Stevie May back to the farmers, not upset at losing out on him at all.

Purely annoyed just because of the absolute waste of time this has all been. Only name for 2 weeks and it means fucking nothing.

Y'know, I don't like this signing policy: not signing anyone.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

He’s shite anyway (unless he has a change of heart and signs for us, in which case he’s ace). Must have blown the fermers wage structure to bits however and if he doesn’t rekindle his previous form it could get nasty.

Aye, from the last 100 odd pages of Dundee fans talking about signing Stevie May, I’m struggling to find how you’ve come to that conclusion.

Not only do you support two teams, but you’re also seeking validation from Dundee fans. Tragic is not the word.

Aye, from the last 100 odd pages of Dundee fans talking about signing Stevie May, I’m struggling to find how you’ve come to that conclusion.

Not only do you support two teams, but you’re also seeking validation from Dundee fans. Tragic is not the word.
Most comments were along the lines that they didn't want us to sign him you fucking inbred moron.

Purely annoyed just because of the absolute waste of time this has all been. Only name for 2 weeks and it means fucking nothing.
Y'know, I don't like this signing policy: not signing anyone.
Agreed.

May's agent has clearly used us to get Saints to get their finger out.

I really hope that there are other possible signings and we are not, yet again, scrabbling about at the last fucking minute on transfer deadline day trying to get players in.

Most comments were along the lines that they didn't want us to sign him you fucking inbred moron.

So you cared enough to constantly say that? Thanks for proving my point you thick c**t.

Disappointed we are not getting May due to the fact it seems like McPake was pretty much relying on him signing. Don't think he'd have made a difference for us in the long run so not bothered he's went to St Johnstone, hope we have other targets in mind.

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
2 hours ago, Tarmo Kink said:

In the absence of Biggie, harsh...but fair. 

John Nelms has stood down from the SPFL board. Can't see for sure if he never got the required votes or if he just didn't stand for reelection this year.

In other news, a 4th sub will be allowed in extra time for the play-offs.