All things Dundee FC

5 minutes ago, Big Gus said:

After Keyes saying the player budget was tanned before the Hemmings signing I'm doubtful but still hopeful.

McPake must be like Keyes & Nelms' favourite kid who they can't say no to 😂

Or he's like Bart and Lisa on the Simpsons and is at them constantly "please Tim, please Tim, please Tim, please Tim, please Tim" 🤣

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Her workmate had a burrito and a pie before she had even started work this morning, then in the morning break she had a pastie of some sort out of the bakers then had a massive lunch. Apparently she moans about being too heavy. She then faked a sore leg by putting on an over-exaggerated limp in a vain attempt to get away from work early.

I might get her to tell me it again later but get her to add some dragons and shit. 

Could probably displace Jack Hamilton tbh. 

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Her workmate had a burrito and a pie before she had even started work this morning, then in the morning break she had a pastie of some sort out of the bakers then had a massive lunch. Apparently she moans about being too heavy. She then faked a sore leg by putting on an over-exaggerated limp in a vain attempt to get away from work early.

I might get her to tell me it again later but get her to add some dragons and shit. 

Keep us updated 👍 

Sounds like the lazy c**t needs to join a gym or at least do a wee bit of exercise!

3 hours ago, Juantwothree said:

Dorrans in the next couple of days apparently 👀

Here’s hoping. Another keeper and a centrehalf and we’d be good to go I reckon. 

Wouldn’t mind seeing McGhee at right back and another centrehalf come into the side to see if that helps our frailties at both defending and attacking set pieces. Cammy had a bit of a mare to say the least at Alloa’s goal and the one where it looked a stonewall penalty to us but he really should’ve scored with his 1st or 2nd touch. 

2 hours ago, Yenitit said:

Here’s hoping. Another keeper and a centrehalf and we’d be good to go I reckon. 

Wouldn’t mind seeing McGhee at right back and another centrehalf come into the side to see if that helps our frailties at both defending and attacking set pieces. Cammy had a bit of a mare to say the least at Alloa’s goal and the one where it looked a stonewall penalty to us but he really should’ve scored with his 1st or 2nd touch. 

He's said himself that he prefers playing there and has bagged a decent number of goals and assists in doing so.

2 hours ago, The Algebraist said:

Not so sure on the scoring part ;) Agree though our defending at set plays is very poor. Responsible for at least two against United and the one against Alloa.

Genuinely can’t think of many corners or freekicks we’ve scored from. I don’t see us as a threat at them. 

I've heard an utterly ridiculous name was at Dens in signing talks. Massive coup if true, but simply can't see it. Can't even bring myself to post the name such is the ludicrous nature of it. Being out of football for almost 9 month now is the only thing that goes in our favour. Anyone else heard anything?

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

I've heard an utterly ridiculous name was at Dens in signing talks. Massive coup if true, but simply can't see it. Can't even bring myself to post the name such is the ludicrous nature of it. Being out of football for almost 9 month now is the only thing that goes in our favour. Anyone else heard anything?

Keeper or CH?