All things Dundee FC

12 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

To be honest, how could Billy King not improve at least a bit of this? Bet he'd control the wings better than Todd or McDaid did...

Just a friendly wee word about Billy ‘invisible ‘ King. When the going gets tough he disappears. Don’t say you weren’t warned.

6 hours ago, kdyteejay said:

Just a friendly wee word about Billy ‘invisible ‘ King. When the going gets tough he disappears. Don’t say you weren’t warned.

The going’s already got tough. I assume that’s why we’ve not heard of him in about a week.

Thank you.

It's sad how desperate I am for the returns of a 16-year old and a 17-year old to lift my football team.

Genuinely think we should get wee McPake in the starting line-up next week. We're clearly needing some kind of overhaul in that midfield to spark some creativity into the team.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Ok I need to ask, when people say 'get a playmaker', who exactly are they imagining? I'm struggling to think of anyone available who fits that title aside from maybe Dorrans, who I'm pretty certain isn't coming here.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

5 hours ago, Crawford said:

I wasn't at the cup match, but I know hemmings was playing. Was he getting service? It seems like he has gone back to how he was when he first came to the club. Heavy clumsy touches and not willing to shoot.

He wasn't getting service and we haven't been playing anywhere near to his strengths. I do think he looks unfit/uninterested though. Delete as appropriate.