All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Why do people even listen to a word Neil McCann has to say anymore? I'd like him way more if he could just shut his puss.

Exactly.  He’s yet another failed manager that thinks his ideas are better than every other manager out there.  

So what if he did or did not want to get Hemmings.   Every manager in the world has a wish list and if you can’t get the players you want, you look elsewhere.

Bottom line is the players that he was happy to bring into the squad were not good enough.  If truth be told, neither were his tactics or man management.

1 minute ago, Deetiv said:

Flapjack has been dropped. Not even on the bench. Is he injured?

Nah, pretty sure he's getting the day off. Same with Johnson. It's the Biscuit Cup, might as well give Ferrie a competitive game and Sharp a chance to be in the team sheet.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

53 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Nah, pretty sure he's getting the day off. Same with Johnson. It's the Biscuit Cup, might as well give Ferrie a competitive game and Sharp a chance to be in the team sheet.

Not so sure about that. After a mare like that. Surely it is advisable to play the keeper soon after....certainly if you have faith in him. 

4 minutes ago, Dele said:

I see McPake oot calls have started over on TDB. 

McPake will be heavily criticised and I’m sure he accepts that.  

These sort or results happen for time to time but after the heavy derby defeat you would have thought the players and McPake would be out to prove a point.