2 minutes ago, Girth said:

Just read a rumour Stevie May is off to Killie to help them get relegated.

Scotsman running an article saying you lot are currently favourites, Killie are beginning talks with the players, County/St Mirren want loan deals, and we're "monitoring the situation"

I don't know if the intention of these tweets are to piss me off at this point, but it's working.

Totally. As it pans up off the grass I was hoping for a site of a pair of chunky looking Charlie Adam type calfs. Cuntos. I’m thinking about switching off the notifications tbh.

Anybody else watched the full WGS interview on DEE TV? Pretty good actually. In a nutshell - he will be available to anyone at the club who has a problem and wants to tap in to his experience but he will never be in the dressing room and won’t attend all the first team games. James has to be his own man and won’t interfere.
- he has spent 2 years traveling to all points of the world meeting experts in youth development. Clubs all have problems, there is no perfect blueprint.
- the family is equally as important as the young player. The club needs to support the family and the family the player.
- the only thing unique to great players is incredibly hard work. That’s why the youngsters need support - there are no shortcuts.
- he doesn’t believe in winners, he believes in competitors. You can’t always win but you can always compete to your very best.
- he believes in and supports school and boys club football. He thinks it’s extremely important for youngsters to play proper competitive matches in order to learn their craft.
- he doesn’t believe in ‘systems’. Systems evolve and change to fit the players that are available to you. He doesn’t see the value of curtailing a players natural expression in order to fit in to a system.
- he sees his role as not only developing young players but also their coaches.
- coaching has to be fun.
- his main reasons for taking the job were the blank canvas and the free reign he’s to be given however the most important thing was the location of the club allows him to stay close and in contact with his family, particularly to have a family home with his wife.

He came over extremely well I’d say.

Thanks

1 minute ago, Fifespud said:

Totally. As it pans up off the grass I was hoping for a site of a pair of chunky looking Charlie Adam type calfs. Cuntos. I’m thinking about switching off the notifications tbh.

Charlie Adam apparently signing with someone over the next week. Blackpool the favourites as he still lives there.

1 hour ago, Dee-funked said:

That looks like a book he's written emoji23.png

3 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

Every fucking morning 😂

Screenshot 2019-07-20 at 07.25.23.png

What time's Random's book-signing at the Apex, have I missed it?

Best regards

17 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

What time's Random's book-signing at the Apex, have I missed it?

Best regards

Random's signing at the Apex, the "Creep".

20190720_121254.jpg

Where's thon Juan guy? Hope he got burned in some sort of wicker man up the law after his random guy levels of "itk" hapless rumour flinging yesterday.

17 minutes ago, Big Gus said:

Where's thon Juan guy? Hope he got burned in some sort of wicker man up the law after his random guy levels of "itk" hapless rumour flinging yesterday.

Its wasn't my rumour, it was from somebody else, I didn't claim to be ITK at any point and wouldn't have posted it to wynd everybody into a frenzy for f**k all. 

If somebody who you know works at dens gave you that kind of information would you not have posted it to let people know? 

Don't ever tar me with the same brush as that fermer

Its wasn't my rumour, it was from somebody else, I didn't claim to be ITK at any point and wouldn't have posted it to wynd everybody into a frenzy for f**k all. 
If somebody who you know works at dens gave you that kind of information would you not have posted it to let people know? 
Don't ever tar me with the same brush as that fermer
Just like random, you say your name and you're here. Flailing.

Shame on the Dee that tries to run game on the Dees.

What's happening m9s? 

Hopefully King Kenny can sword the Accies today.

Thank you.

If anyone wants to claim they are in the know and wants be proved right the best thing they could claim to have heard is there will be no new striker or goalkeeper arriving ☹️

21 minutes ago, Big Gus said:

Just like random, you say your name and you're here. Flailing.

Shame on the Dee that tries to run game on the Dees.

Shut ur puss you fucking p***k. All I done was pass on information, didn't fucking make it up. 

Pfft. I felt a warm glow this morning out walking the dog. Thought it might have been the heat from the enormominter that erupted around the Kilmarnock area on Thursday night but, no, it was clearly the heat of a localised minter. Yours...

The only people who should be considering shutting pusses are the absolute waffle merchants.

Perhaps consider "wrapping" your puss. In parcel tape...

Shut ur puss you fucking p***k. All I done was pass on information, didn't fucking make it up. 

1 minute ago, Big Gus said:

Pfft. I felt a warm glow this morning out walking the dog. Thought it might have been the heat from the enormominter that erupted around the Kilmarnock area on Thursday night but, no, it was clearly the heat of a localised minter. Yours...

The only people who should be considering shutting pusses are the absolute waffle merchants.

Perhaps consider "wrapping" your puss. In parcel tape...

Minter? How is that? I'm not embarrassed in any way shape or form. 

Full scale patronising walloper are you 

Just now, Juantwothree said:

Bet your the type of boy who will sit in the corner of the boozer and not say a word to anybody until your in front of your laptop eh

Weren't you? It's good you just "brush the mistakes off" a positive viewpoint going forward in your quest to be the top guy in failed predictions on the Internet.

I wonder if Jazza Limpalot will have time to witness the birth of his child in between telling on hospital staff today? 

4 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

I wonder if Jazza Limpalot will have time to witness the birth of his child in between telling on hospital staff today? 

I wonder if you will realise that no one actually gives a f**k what you have to say here, in between posting and the nothing else you have to do with your life today?