No silly, they're all already at the Apex.

Also, eyes open at the game lads. Spot the long hair.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

1 minute ago, Fifespud said:

It’s not anything silly like all ticket tomorrow is it?

Cash turnstiles in the Boab Coax and Main Grandstand.

And another thing, the official twitter account shouldn’t be allowed to tweet at this time of the year, UNLESS it’s a signing.
I’m away back to the Killie thread to give them some more abuse.

I'm fed up of this Stevie May nonsense, he's not good enough to be waiting for so if it's not tied up by the end of the weekend, I'd like to think we'd move onto other targets. I dread to think we've put a lot (if not all) our eggs into this basket only to get usurped by Killie and be scrambling around when he's not even that good in the first place.

7 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'm fed up of this Stevie May nonsense, he's not good enough to be waiting for so if it's not tied up by the end of the weekend, I'd like to think we'd move onto other targets. I dread to think we've put a lot (if not all) our eggs into this basket only to get usurped by Killie and be scrambling around when he's not even that good in the first place.

It feels like hes playing teams against each other now, tbh. Theres too many stories flying about.

Has to be careful there, Shankland done the same and ruined his chances of a big move South, while Joe Shaughnessy done it to us and Aberdeen and now finds himself without a club and there seems to be no interest in him.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

It feels like hes playing teams against each other now, tbh. Theres too many stories flying about.

Has to be careful there, Shankland done the same and ruined his chances of a big move South, while Joe Shaughnessy done it to us and Aberdeen and now finds himself without a club and there seems to be no interest in him.

Very interesting.

Agreed. I’d have been very happy to have him but he can f**k off now down sister shagging junkieville.

I was stuck in the office until 10pm last night. Did I miss anything?

19 minutes ago, Girth said:

Just me and a table full of my mates giving, without doubt, the best rendition of Sade DD1 has ever heard. 

Bit of a minter thinking back on it now. 

Just me and a table full of my mates giving, without doubt, the best rendition of Sade DD1 has ever heard. 
Bit of a minter thinking back on it now. 

Missed a good sesh at the Apex.

Most likely playing teams against each other in the hope that they will keep trying to outbid each other with better wages.

I'd be happy with him at dens but only if he gets a haircut and a shave,no tramps at dens thank you very much.

7 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I don't know if the intention of these tweets are to piss me off at this point, but it's working.

I think they know exactly what they're doing 😂

Another game where I don’t know whether to stick the shorts on or look out the waterproof. Nae use.

Just read a rumour Stevie May is off to Killie to help them get relegated.