All things Dundee FC

How am I going in circles? You’re just choosing which parts of my posts you want to read.

1. We have one of the best squads on paper in the league.
2. We’re yet to find our best 11
3. Were yet to find a system for that 11.
4. For that reason promotion this season, although possible, is unrealistic.

I’m ever the optimist but I agree with you. I think we need a goalie, a CH and a right back to compete with Cammy. McGhee can cover left back.

The goalie is most important to me. Hamilton may have kept clean sheets but Forster has played in all those games yet he’s crap? He doesn’t come for crosses and he’s prone to errors and he clearly has confidence issues. It’s a no from me.

I’m ever the optimist but I agree with you. I think we need a goalie, a CH and a right back to compete with Cammy. McGhee can cover left back.

The goalie is most important to me. Hamilton may have kept clean sheets but Forster has played in all those games yet he’s crap? He doesn’t come for crosses and he’s prone to errors and he clearly has confidence issues. It’s a no from me.

How many games already this season have we said this season Hamilton has made some crucial saves ?
He is making these saves because the people infront of him are not doing their job ( not playing in correct positions etc )
How many goals this season have genuinely been his fault ?
How many goals this season have been Forster fault ?
I think forster has a great passion you can clearly say but ye has a booking in him and error in him in more or less every game.

However I'd still have another goalkeeper ahead of hamilton but this season he hasn't did to much wrong I feel.