All things Dundee FC

We’ve got a knack at Dens of unfortunately getting on the back of the better players we have. Can’t get my head around it tbh, guys that are clearly decent players getting unmerited stick. Gowser, Kamara, Stewart, Bain and Harkins just a few from over the last few seasons. 
Mcgowan for me still belongs on the bench.
I think he is finished as a player at Dundee. Last wee while he has cost us way more due to stupid turns and wee tantrums and blaming everyone else for his mistakes.
Not playing Robertson for me was a crazy decision. Team that played Aberdeen we should of had out.
Dont think McGowan warrants the abuse however I do believe he is good coming off the bench .
People just wont see past McGowan yet you had boys like Holt who got mega mega stick yet he wasnt all that bad.

We have time for signings and many went on about how mcpake is hand picking his players so a goalie and a decent centre half would be ideal and a midfielder who is creative would be perfect

Graham Dorran's has just mutally consented with Rangers but [mention=45470]RandomGuy.[/mention] says he's off to Killie. Things are low when McPake can't even get his mates to sign. [emoji6]

Well at least we know he’s definitely not going to Killie.

3 hours ago, The Algebraist said:

Can anyone think of a bad mistake Hamilton has made so far this season? He has six clean sheets from nine games ffs. No-one's perfect but there is no way the keeper position should be a priority, he's fine and with a bit of love and confidence can only improve. 

You just have to consider the difference in the goalkeepers on Friday. 1 comes and tries to take responsibility with crossballs into the box taking pressure of his centrebacks and fullbacks, the other stays rooted to his line causing pandemonium in and around his 6 yard box. Mistakes around every corner unfortunately. 

Broadfoot would be a good signing for anyone in our league. Had a good season at Killie last season. 

Edited by Yenitit

You just have to consider the difference in the goalkeepers on Friday. 1 comes and tries to take responsibility with crossballs into the box taking pressure of his centrebacks and fullbacks, the other stays rooted to his line causing pandemonium in and around his 6 yard box. Mistakes around every corner unfortunately. 
Broadfoot would be a good signing for anyone in our league. Had a good season at Killie last season. 

Looks like KB off to Utd.

1 hour ago, srw said:

I’d question the sanity of any Dees still backing Hamilton. 

Aye but he has had a few good games, just forget about every howler last season, oh and this season. 

I prefer the term 'niche' but that's life ;)

I don't get to see the Dee regularly so that may colour my view. I agree with others above who said he should have come and taken a cross ball a couple of times on Friday but there was nothing that horrible. He picked some cross balls well at other times.

I don't think he's God's gift to goalkeeping but I don't see it as a priority compared to someone composed who can see and exploit a bit of space.

You need a solid keeper, and we've been blessed with some brilliant players in that position*. However, you've fucked up big time McPake in not signing one, and I really don't understand it.

Thank you.

*Image result for Thomson Allan footballer dfc

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again