All things Dundee FC

Hendry was over praised for being a baby faced baller. He's very decent on the ball but he does go walkies quite a bit. Mark O' Hara is terrible. He will run about a lot, he will always score against Rangers but his second touch is always a tackle and his positioning leaves a lot to be desired. 

Calvin Miller has no idea what he's meant to be. Decent left peg, decent pace, decent positional sense. He just doesn't impose himself on a game enough. Terrible at penalties anaw. 

Edited by Dele

43 minutes ago, Juantwothree said:

Hendry is good, mark o'hara doesnt have a position and Calvin Miller is shite

If Jack Hendry stopped kidding himself on that he possesses the dribbling abilities of Eden Hazard, realised his job as a CH and learned how to release the ball earlier, he'd potentially be close to living up to his price tag. 

Thanks Celtic x.

2 hours ago, killie_lad said:

What's your guys' opinions on Hendry, Calvert miller and O'Hara. Looking like we're in for all of them

Despite the negative comments all 3 would walk into our team and would take them in a minute. Played correctly,  all would be decent signings for you 

10 minutes ago, ravabelli said:

Despite the negative comments all 3 would walk into our team and would take them in a minute. Played correctly,  all would be decent signings for you 

If we're harking back to players like Mark O'Hara then I'd rather we just shut up shop. 

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

So, what last-minute signings will be happening tomorrow fellas? I feel like Billy King will have a Dundee shirt on by Tuesday morning... 😬

Need to cut loose McGowan, Hamilton and Forster.

A keeper, a Central defender and an attacking midfielder are required. Hemmings also needs to soften that touch a bit from the current elephant mode.

Just now, Crawford said:

Don't fully understand what Kerr has done but fair enough. 

He spent the past three years just hoofing the ball up the park. He's had every excuse under the sun given to him to let him off. I don't really care how much he does with youth, nor do I care how he will "always give 100%". I pay my money to see people at least attempt to play football. 

He can follow a runner 70 yards, put in a wonderful tackle to win the ball back, then just stand up a hoof it 70 yards where the he just followed the boy from - surrendering possession. It has to stop. We need better. 

1 minute ago, Dele said:

He spent the past three years just hoofing the ball up the park. He's had every excuse under the sun given to him to let him off. I don't really care how much he does with youth, nor do I care how he will "always give 100%". I pay my money to see people at least attempt to play football. 

He can follow a runner 70 yards, put in a wonderful tackle to win the ball back, then just stand up a hoof it 70 yards where the he just followed the boy from - surrendering possession. It has to stop. We need better. 

Talking of surrendering possession, that launching a diagonal ball out to the wing straight from kick off needs to GTF. It inevitably ends up going out for a throw or straight to the opposition. 

Just now, Dee Man said:

Talking of surrendering possession, that launching a diagonal ball out to the wing straight from kick off needs to GTF. It inevitably ends up going out for a throw or straight to the opposition. 

Yep. Scottish fitba' tho'. Keep the baw? Naw! Let's get them in their ane coarnir as quick as possible and pit pressure on them.