All things Dundee FC

17 hours ago, LM_0803 said:

Bit of a long shot but has anyone got a reliable place to get retro strips from the early 80s and 90s onwards? Looked at a few places online but couldn't find much.

A website called Aztec Retro only really has the 1985-87 strip in stock atm.

Your best bet is setting up search alerts on eBay. It's where I've got most of mine from. Don't overlook charity shops either. 

I have no issue with any Dundee player trying to do a United player. The more the merrier IMO.

Thank You.

Remember Gary Irvine with a shocker in the first couple mins of a game after Bombers pre-match team talk of “they cannae play without legs.” Ah, bomber.

3 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

I’m not particularly uptight about it , it’s just not a great thing to be singing about no matter who it comes from(although I’m hardly surprised at the Arabs) where as the merger thing jeez what a memory you’ve got and I do stand by it albeit to a lesser extent than before with my only real reason being financial as I imagine 1 team would reap more benefits than 2

Edited to say shankland has a massive forehead

My memory is shite - I only remember it because I was violently sick for 2 hours after reading the merger chat. 

I liked Bomber, he booted arses and got them fired up, we almost made it as well Bomber, if it hadn't been for the cheating bassa.
Dundee-manager-John-Brown.jpg&key=0cc36e1992cb0dc4de0292cfca0ebc726c7458ea49d40fe965881aa54a79fbf1
Pawlett, wee diving twat. Glad to see McGinn getting pelters from the Derry again last week[emoji23]

21 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Very quiet on the new signings front.

Really need a playmaker.

McPake's done a good job of keeping his targets relatively quiet, so I've no doubt something is being worked on. Would like rumour or two myself though, just to wet my appetite.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee