There were quite a few of us that said Wighton would never really make it, it looked obvious that he just wouldn't suit any system or style of play at his level. However, Hearts is quite literally the worst club he could have moved to, he was never going to fit into cvnt, sorry Leveins lump it to the big striker routine. He will most likely end up at a club like Motherwell as a perennial sub.

Edited by srw

There were quite a few of us that said Wighton would never really make it, it looked obvious that he just wouldn't suit any system or style of play at his level. However, Hearts is quite literally the worst club he could have moved to, he was never going to fit into cvnt, sorry Leveins lump it to the big striker routine. He will most likely end up at a club like Motherwell as a perennial sub.

Wighton would be okay as an attacking midfielder. I think he’ll end up at the likes of Forfar or Montrose and be a good player at that level, though.

If we could pick up Wighton on loan, or for f**k all I'd take him tbh. I think he'd still be good for a few goals at this level.

Looks like Stevie May might be coming this way - hope he gets his hair cut.

He’s another one who had his confidence shattered at the club. Decent player that would do a job for us in the Championship. He’ll be a few years older (and hopefully wiser) since we last saw him, too.

Also, as The Gifted Sub mentioned, he relegated the DABs and should be worth a second chance for that alone.

Thank you.

Edited by LiamDFC

Looks like Stevie May might be coming this way - hope he gets his hair cut.

itk? would take him at dens btw

itk? would take him at dens btw

Quote from McPake saying he’s interested but May is one in 15 strikers he’s looking at but he’s obviously exaggerating a bit.

No thanks to Stevie May. He's just slightly better than Craig Curran. Need better. 

He’s another one who had his confidence shattered at the club. Decent player that would do a job for us in the Championship. He’ll be a few years older (and hopefully wiser) since we last saw him, too.
Also, as The Gifted Sub mentioned, he relegated the DABs and should be worth a second chance for that alone.
Thank you.

Thank you.

Would say yes to Steven May. And f**k it why not get wee Craig back in.

No thanks to Stevie May. He's just slightly better than Craig Curran. Need better. 

You’ve taken that too far.

I thought a few weeks ago about McPake possibly being interested in Wighton due to the fact they were bum boys on the treatment table for a period of time.

Personally I think Wighton would do a job in this division but I don’t want McPake signing pals for the sake of it.

May isn’t what we need
May surely would score goals in the championship ?

Stevie May has scored 5 less goals than Sofien Moussa in the last 5 years despite playing considerably more games and for comparatively better clubs.

Would I have May at Dens? Yes, because he's better than Craig Curran. That's not an endorsement and I wouldn't like to see us spunk half our budget on him. 

Stevie May has scored 5 less goals than Sofien Moussa in the last 5 years despite playing considerably more games and for comparatively better clubs.
Would I have May at Dens? Yes, because he's better than Craig Curran. That's not an endorsement and I wouldn't like to see us spunk half our budget on him. 

I don’t know much about Curran and his work outside of goals etc but to be fair to may he is well liked at Pittodrie.

Most fans I know desperately want him to find the goals because all the other parts of his game are brilliant and he has contributed a lot to us in spite of not scoring.

I don’t know much about Curran and his work outside of goals etc but to be fair to may he is well liked at Pittodrie.

Most fans I know desperately want him to find the goals because all the other parts of his game are brilliant and he has contributed a lot to us in spite of not scoring.
People just want to see Curran to score a goal, or do something/ anything.
May would do a job for us , affording him is another matter.
In saying that the Americans havnt been short on cash since in charge