I like it when people take a joke seriously xo
I was joking also. ;-) just havnt really heard anything of late on the Dundee front so be aswell work with what we have for now until faces come in

Michael Barrymore!!

What position does he play?

He's the bit of grit in midfield, the water carrier. Does seem out of his depth at this level though.

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

I like predictions to look back on
Gowser to score 10+ goals
Curran to score 15+ goals.

31 goals we scored last season in the top league so would be a good start.

Maybe after a few weeks get some more predictions in.

Sad thing is, the midfielder whose legs have gone has a much higher chance of getting to his prediction, than the diddy striker has. 

Can Gowser not malky Curran, if he did that, what a legend. 

Someone on TDBF mentioned wighton. Would take him back if available 

It’s a no from me. Sadly he will never fulfil the hopes we had for him IMO. You’d imagine Hearts would be delighted to empty him. From Gorgie Road I’d love Steven MacLean.

It’s a difficult one at the moment. We need more players, we’re desperate for signings, but we don’t want Jazzer signing shite either.

Just got to be patient I’d guess.

29 minutes ago, Juantwothree said:

No tah. 7 in 82?

Someone else has mentioned a potentially serious injury being picked up in a pre season game recently. Very sad if true.

1 hour ago, Girth said:

He likes to play in the hole behind the striker , 

I’d take Wighton back if he was crippled for the rest of his natural born life. The man relegated the dabs lets never forget that.

I don’t think he is what we need, though.

There were quite a few of us that said Wighton would never really make it, it looked obvious that he just wouldn't suit any system or style of play at his level. However, Hearts is quite literally the worst club he could have moved to, he was never going to fit into cvnt, sorry Leveins lump it to the big striker routine. He will most likely end up at a club like Motherwell as a perennial sub.

Edited by srw

There were quite a few of us that said Wighton would never really make it, it looked obvious that he just wouldn't suit any system or style of play at his level. However, Hearts is quite literally the worst club he could have moved to, he was never going to fit into cvnt, sorry Leveins lump it to the big striker routine. He will most likely end up at a club like Motherwell as a perennial sub.

Wighton would be okay as an attacking midfielder. I think he’ll end up at the likes of Forfar or Montrose and be a good player at that level, though.

If we could pick up Wighton on loan, or for f**k all I'd take him tbh. I think he'd still be good for a few goals at this level.

Looks like Stevie May might be coming this way - hope he gets his hair cut.

He’s another one who had his confidence shattered at the club. Decent player that would do a job for us in the Championship. He’ll be a few years older (and hopefully wiser) since we last saw him, too.

Also, as The Gifted Sub mentioned, he relegated the DABs and should be worth a second chance for that alone.

Thank you.

Edited by LiamDFC

Looks like Stevie May might be coming this way - hope he gets his hair cut.

itk? would take him at dens btw