All things Dundee FC

Where did Dundee (presumably the third biggest club in the league in the season you refer to) finish that year?

shut it you. killie got pumped from a pub team from wales [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

1 hour ago, Ylf said:

shut it you. killie got pumped from a pub team from wales emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Incredibly a large majority of the players who lost that tie utterly dominated Dundee over the last two seasons and probably would have again this year if you weren’t playing in the diddy league.

254F153D-18F8-46C1-928B-DB375B0F0C46.png

On ‎16‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 20:01, dundeeunited83 said:

Yous are thick as f**k, we’re doing something about it yous aren’t!

Who’s that lying on the dens park 🤪🤪

I give in...………………………...is it rubble from tannadump?

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/republic-irelands-interest-josh-mcpake-18955336

Apparently we're in pole position to get Josh McPake on loan til January. The lad will be in attendance for the League Cup game.

We don't even need him, its just for more LOL's at the Fermers.

4 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Meh, considering all the hype he's getting and that Ireland are trying to get him to play for them rather than Scotland, I'd be quite interested to see what he brings. Could be an important connection between our midfield and strikers. Also can clearly score a goal or two.

4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Meh, considering all the hype he's getting and that Ireland are trying to get him to play for them rather than Scotland, I'd be quite interested to see what he brings. Could be an important connection between our midfield and strikers. Also can clearly score a goal or two.

I'm joking mate, we clearly need a creative mid or a winger to set up our good strike force.

Seeing the clip of the James Grady derby on the 'Championship Good Guys' thread reminded me of how good Ando was and if we could have a winger like him again at his peak would be perfect.

7 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Yes, we're all gutted to be missing out on a 17yo winger on loan, you just have to check our thread the day we were linked to see how desperate we all were to sign him.

I'm utterly seething tbh. I sure hope you dont sign Oli Shaw ahead of us aswell, what banter that would be.

*crosses fingers*

13 hours ago, Girth said:

So the DABs have fucked it.

Any chance of any tickets floating about?

Sorry chaps been in Badalona on the sauce for 3 days. Somehow barely alive.

Thank you.

You were handed your allocation by United on Friday night, it’s no our fault you haven’t announced any details of their sale yet. Probably waiting to dish out the freebies to friends and family of club employees, I know that one of John Nelms’ drinking buddies has 12 tickets sorted for him and his mates.

Any funsters swithering over whether or not to bite the bullet and sit in with “They DABs” better their skates on, less than 700 tickets remaining in our end.

You were handed your allocation by United on Friday night, it’s no our fault you haven’t announced any details of their sale yet. Probably waiting to dish out the freebies to friends and family of club employees, I know that one of John Nelms’ drinking buddies has 12 tickets sorted for him and his mates.
Any funsters swithering over whether or not to bite the bullet and sit in with “They DABs” better their skates on, less than 700 tickets remaining in our end.
Any dundee fan who seriously considers sitting with the dabs needs a good punch in the puss.

5 minutes ago, Deelicious said:

Sunday morning and we've already got a fermer and dab posting on the thread😴

Im only here because theres been two Dundee fans on our thread, tbf.

2 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

because you are discussing Dundee over there as well. As usual! To be fair it must be boring when your team hasn't got a game while all the big boys are playing in the cup.

Wat?

Dundee fan post saying you're signing McPake and mocks Saints for "missing out". A couple of Saints fans say we were never going to sign a winger, I post the quotes from when we were linked last week, showing Saints fans saying they didn't want him and we wouldn't be signing him, because we don't need a winger.

I don't think a single person has mentioned Dundee at all.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Wat?

Dundee fan post saying you're signing McPake and mocks Saints for "missing out". A couple of Saints fans say we were never going to sign a winger, I post the quotes from when we were linked last week, showing Saints fans saying they didn't want him and we wouldn't be signing him, because we don't need a winger.

I don't think a single person has mentioned Dundee at all.

yup - you are definitely not bothered