All things Dundee FC

Has anyone got these vouchers in their season ticket books? I've had a look through ours and get see anything that looks like a voucher

do you not just go in shop with season book? sure my mate done this last season for me

7 minutes ago, Ylf said:

do you not just go in shop with season book? sure my mate done this last season for me

Hope so, they word it on that site like it's a voucher in the back of your book similar to the ones you could trade in for a free pie. 

1 hour ago, Louis Litt said:

Has anyone got these vouchers in their season ticket books? I've had a look through ours and get see anything that looks like a voucher

The website instructions are about as clear as a half time team talk from McIntyre 😂

It’s actually match day tickets numbers 29 and 30 that are the vouchers.

ETA: They take match day tickets 29 and 30 in exchange for your complimentary tickets.

Edited by Shadow Play

Wee McPake got a goal against the mighty Berwick Rangers in the Teacake Cup last week, and will probably be in the Rangers Colts squad for the game against Stranraer tonight. If he is indeed interested, I wonder if Jazza will be at Stair Park this evening.

IMG_2421.jpg

Well at least we’ve not lost out on youth team funding with Celtic getting pumped in Europe. 
Its probably our fault that they got knocked out, not used to playing decent standard of opposition etc. even though they mop up our and anyone else's best players for peanuts.

Fucking shame, I'm gutted for them.*

*I'm not.

Well at least we’ve not lost out on youth team funding with Celtic getting pumped in Europe. 

Pretty sure we would've been due a cut as we were in the same division when they qualified for CL for this season. Sure it's based on the season you qualify being part of the main tournament the following season.

Twas beyond glorious being back in my spiritual home celebrating a winning goal on Saturday. Nothing in life can come close to replicating the joy of being amongst the Derry going mental. A threesome with Kelly Brook and Scarlett Johannson would probably come 2nd, but a distant 2nd.

26 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Twas beyond glorious being back in my spiritual home celebrating a winning goal on Saturday. Nothing in life can come close to replicating the joy of being amongst the Derry going mental. A threesome with Kelly Brook and Scarlett Johannson would probably come 2nd, but a distant 2nd.

Depends if it’s blonde Scarlett or ginger Scarlett. If it’s blonde Scarlett you can keep the Derry 😍

34 minutes ago, Vernon gilmore said:

Just saw the goals , couldn’t see the first properly, he didn’t look that bad at the other 3 though 

he was left totally exposed 

He was poor for the penalty imo. The ball wasn't anywhere near the corner.

McPake's goal last night is at the 5 minute mark if the Dees here are interested: