All things Dundee FC

I just read The Courier piece, we should tell Davies to GTF if he is trying to negotiate out of his contract, make him train every day from now on. People like him just piss people off, an absolute utter wnker.

6 minutes ago, srw said:

I just read The Courier piece, we should tell Davies to GTF if he is trying to negotiate out of his contract, make him train every day from now on. People like him just piss people off, an absolute utter wnker.

I wouldn't even care if he never trained and made up an injury, I'd have him going around the ground picking up litter, repainting and general handy work. If he wants to complain, fine him. Offer him a week's lie as a redundancy. Give him as little as legally possible and make him work like a fucking dog to get it. 

14 minutes ago, Dele said:

I wouldn't even care if he never trained and made up an injury, I'd have him going around the ground picking up litter, repainting and general handy work. If he wants to complain, fine him. Offer him a week's lie as a redundancy. Give him as little as legally possible and make him work like a fucking dog to get it. 

I'm not sure we'd be able to do some of the things you mention - we'd likely be facing a claim for constructive dismissal. 

49 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

17 (soon to be 18) year old winger prodigy, would be an interesting signing. Was also being chased by Liverpool, Roma and Borussia Moenchengladbach earlier this year fwiw.

Are these people reporting  to claim he’s previously been chased by these clubs the same ones that claim every Chinese club under the sun is after Morelos? Some amount of pish about Morelos every transfer window in the papers etc. 

I’d imagine guys with a bit more experience like Hastie and Middleton might be up for grabs on a loan deal.  

Edited by Yenitit

Are these people reporting  to claim he’s previously been chased by these clubs the same ones that claim every Chinese club under the sun is after Morelos? Some amount of pish about Morelos every transfer window in the papers etc. 
I’d imagine guys with a bit more experience like Hastie and Middleton might be up for grabs on a loan deal.  

Yep and not one single Chinese club has actually bid for Morelos, nor is he even good enough for the top 4 or 5.

Heard good things about that McPake though.

38 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

I'd imagine guys with a bit more experience like Hastie and Middleton might be up for grabs on a loan deal.  

McPake looks very, very decent from what I've seen of him. 

Middleton is away to Hibs. 

I'd imagine Hastie will be sent South. 

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

I've seen zero of him. Should I have seen him play ? 

I've only seen him 3, maybe four times times. Thought he was excellent against Celtic in the cup game that was on TV. Must have been u18/19s? 

The boy Dapo Mabude (?) impressed that game, too. 

Middleton off to Hibs

Wee McPake got a goal against the mighty Berwick Rangers in the Teacake Cup last week, and will probably be in the Rangers Colts squad for the game against Stranraer tonight. If he is indeed interested, I wonder if Jazza will be at Stair Park this evening.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

31 minutes ago, Ylf said:

could be next week for derby tickets now. just off phone to dens. keep eye on website and twitter they said

I was in there picking up my Aberdeen ticket earlier and asked them about this.

They said that they were expecting to get them on Friday and put them on sale next week, but they couldn't say exactly when. 

They did say that expected to receive "about the same number as we have season ticket holders", and that therefore they did expect a few of them to go on general sale, as not all STHs would want to or be able to go.