All things Dundee FC

Isn’t it great to again be able watch a striker again  who plays with intelligence, can hold the ball up, link play well, win his fair share of headers, bring others into play and look a threat at the same time. 

Welcome home Kano and don’t ever sell him again Dundee. 

Can see Nelson being the perfect foil for him. 

Just now, Shadow Play said:

I wasn’t planning on buying a season ticket this year as I think I will miss a few matches.  

I intended to just buy tickets for today’s match but as I stood in the queue today I remembered that to support Dundee - well, the pleasure the privilege is mine.

F63047F3-46AC-47DE-917A-941415B69DB3.jpeg

Great stuff brother.

1 minute ago, Shadow Play said:

I wasn’t planning on buying a season ticket this year as I think I will miss a few matches.  

I intended to just buy tickets for today’s match but as I stood in the queue today I remembered that to support Dundee - well, the pleasure the privilege is mine.

F63047F3-46AC-47DE-917A-941415B69DB3.jpeg

Is one of them for Fifespud in case he sends his back?

5 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Getting frustrated with our midfield - too much tippy-tappy shite.  Just not direct enough.

The game totally changed in our favour when we started getting the ball forward quicker when Todd came on instead of the slow build up play (fannying about with it between midfield and defence) for the 1st hour. 

Impressed with McDaid today, some shift he put in. Good to see the Derry notice this and give the guy the plaudits he deserved and hopefully the penny drops straight away with him that that’s what we’re looking for. 

Ness has to play centre midfield where he ended the game. McPake’s got a tough decision to make picking 2 from  the 4 of Robertson, Ness, Byrne and Gowser. 

Edited by Yenitit