All things Dundee FC

I'm sitting eating a roll from the bakers for my dinner and I've started greetin' at that Dundee video. 

You break my heart so many times Dundee FC, but today and forever more I will always fucking love you. 

Kane Hemmings. :wub:

I'm sitting eating a roll from the bakers for my dinner and I've started greetin' at that Dundee video. 
You break my heart so many times Dundee FC, but today and forever more I will always fucking love you. 

Your dinner it’s half ten ffs [emoji23]

1 minute ago, dundeefc1783 said:

Your dinner it’s half ten ffs emoji23.png

I'm finished for regular folks "dinner time". I usually have my tea about 3pm.. 

Less talk of my eating habits and more chat of Kane Hemmings plz, thank you. 

Edited by Dele

3 minutes ago, Dele said:

I'm finished for regular folks "dinner time". I usually have my tea about 3pm.. 

Less talk of my eating habits and more chat of Kane Hemmings plz, thank you. 

Fat f**k 😂

Spoiler

Joke love you babe.

2 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Fat f**k 😂

Reveal hidden contents

Joke love you babe.

Speaking of fat fucks, the latest St Johnstone rumour circling is that the grass has resigned due to this. :lol::lol:

Johnson and Hemming’s to start then bulldog Nelson to come on and run a tired defence to the ground. Not sure where Curran will fit in tbh. Surely he must know he’s 4th choice out of the above.

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking over the moon. Could not have asked for anything more on the striker front. As for the goalie front.... eh I'll leave it for now and just enjoy today, damnit!!

1 minute ago, Moo said:

Johnson and Hemming’s to start then bulldog Nelson to come on and run a tired defence to the ground. Not sure where Curran will fit in tbh. Surely he must know he’s 4th choice out of the above.

Winning the Caramel Wafer Cup, that's his job.

what a signing though. hats aff to the board and jazza. shows real ambition. keeper next please and creative midfielder then it’s party time. welcome home kano. [emoji41][emoji41][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

3 minutes ago, Ylf said:

strachan maybe helped with this deal coming through ??

Jimmy Nicholl signed Hemmings for Cowdenbeath and then we've obviously got McPake who has played with him and then the likes of Gowser and Cammy.

I would be surprised if Strachan had a huge amount to do with this but he can't have hurt I suppose.