Fair play to the board they back their manager , I am liking the the type of player we are going for young hungry players with something to prove. I'm also liking that there is clearly a plan to build for the future with the length of contracts we are giving out 

Exactly this.

Hopefully a wee bit of proven experience to come too with Doolan to play the Peaso role. A few Thistle players seemed to be out of sorts last season, so many changes, a fresh start would do him the world of good, I’m sure he can still be a very good player at this level.

Just now, Fifespud said:

Exactly this. Doolan to play the Peaso role. A few Thistle players seemed to be out of sorts last season, so many changes, a fresh start would do him the world of good, I’m sure he can still be a very good player at this level.

lets hope so , seems like a lifetime ago we had a decent goal scorer 

I'd keep Waddell as long as it's a cheap wage and a short deal to prove himself. I reckon Curran would probably look for more money though and tbh I don't think he's worth it. 

If goalkeepers are next on the agenda I think we could probably speak to Kilmarnock about McDonald/ Aberdeen for Cerny or like above Ross Doohan but I assume he would only be a loan or sit on Celtic bench (if)when Gordon goes to hearts

2 hours ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Shitting myself wee all these signings 🤣🤣🤣

Urinary and faecal incontinence? Throw in your obvious cognitive and reading difficulties and I'd respectfully suggest you should be getting a PIP claim fired right in.

Sounds like good signings but If Hamilton is first choice keeper we’ve no chance of mounting a challenge for the league! Hope I’m wrong

Decent signings so far imo. Byrne is a bonus. Still need a few though, primarily a solid 'keeper and a goalscorer. We're far too light up front. If Nelson gets crocked we'll struggle for goals. 

25 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

If goalkeepers are next on the agenda I think we could probably speak to Kilmarnock about McDonald

Weird that, because I was looking at something completely unrelated on Wiki or somewhere yesterday and it said 'You may be interested in this' and it was a link to Jamie McDonald's page for some unknown reason. 

I'd rather have the Thai women's team's keeper as No.1  than Jack Hamilton next season TBQHWY.

I hope we're paying Byrne enough for him to afford a new pair of jeans. 

If goalkeepers are next on the agenda I think we could probably speak to Kilmarnock about McDonald/ Aberdeen for Cerny or like above Ross Doohan but I assume he would only be a loan or sit on Celtic bench (if)when Gordon goes to hearts

Just checked Doohan’s wiki. The c**t hasn’t scored a single goal in his entire career.

'Why on earth would he even consider that? Even if he was a Dundee fan he'd struggle for reasons to go there.'

Tree House Tam furiously smacking his keyboard whilst on his old folks home 30 minutes of computer allowance. What a fud.

Good signinfs so far. Away the Dees.

THANK YOU.

The Tele saying Dundee considering giving Fraser Fyvie a trial...
Dundee signing FF appears a strange one, but only because of his fitness issues. Last time I saw him, he struggled.

Get a fit FF though, and it would be a brilliant signing. Still only 26, and technically very good.

Utd's loss would be Dundee's gain without a doubt.

I'd love Fraser Fyvie at Dens, but United wouldn't have released him if he wasn't absolutely done.

I'd love Fraser Fyvie at Dens, but United wouldn't have released him if he wasn't absolutely done.

Yes but given his injury woes a deal that is play and get paid. We are very good at crock signing.

Dave MacKay joins as first team coach and head of opposition analysis. He turned down at senior coaching role at the Steading in order to come home. Good luck Dave.

Shaun wil be a class act for you guys very good CM for the championship. If you dont get up he will be offski

15 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Dave MacKay joins as first team coach and head of opposition analysis. He turned down at senior coaching role at the Steading in order to come home. Good luck Dave.

'Head of opposition analysis'. 

What a job by the way.