3 hours ago, The Gifted Sub said:

Kris Boyd is coming home.  

To where? I see we were previously linked with him

Contradiction coming up, I’m glad that it appears we are trying to get the right signings, but god it’s boring. 

I expect we will see a much more Scottish, or British Isles based team this year. Absolutely no basis for this opinion, but I don’t think McPake will sign a shitload of foreign shit like McCann. 

1905 - note monkey and parrot!

IMG_4469.thumb.jpg.1b51967900ed4e1b29857501fdd75046.jpg

Such a great picture on so many levels!

I’d love this framed and up on the wall. Anyone know where to find an HQ print/image of it? Where is the source for it?

Such a great picture on so many levels!

I’d love this framed and up on the wall. Anyone know where to find an HQ print/image of it? Where is the source for it?
I believe it was in the paper ( evening telegraph) not so long ago. Maybe worth a phone call

On 14/06/2019 at 03:37, Fifespud said:

1905 - note monkey and parrot!

IMG_4469.jpg

Socks above the knees  as well.

Contradiction coming up, I’m glad that it appears we are trying to get the right signings, but god it’s boring. 
I expect we will see a much more Scottish, or British Isles based team this year. Absolutely no basis for this opinion, but I don’t think McPake will sign a shitload of foreign shit like McCann. 
As long as we get them in time and they have games under their belt before the season starts. Should have no excuses before the season starts.

Mcpake has been at a fair few youth training sessions. Kerr has been helping out recently with under 16s

17 minutes ago, SpiderDee said:

Doolan incoming...emoji22.png

Hope he isn't being brought in to be a starter.  Back up at most, hopefully.

13 minutes ago, The Gifted Sub said:

Back up to Craig Curran?

5 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Back up to Craig Curran?

On 14/06/2019 at 18:11, The Gifted Sub said:

We'd appreciate if you didn't mention his name again, thanks.

18 minutes ago, The Gifted Sub said:

4 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Back up to Craig Curran?

Regardless of whether Doolan actually plays he’s a certainty to score at least as many goals as Curran scored for us this season! :(

ITK?
He told my pal last night it looks like he is coming to Dundee. Pal then sent me a pic of them both.

What with the release of the new strip the other night, I can't help but feel the club are missing a trick regarding not providing for sale a selection of what I would consider to be  "modern classics". The appetite for these could be gauged through supporter clubs and sites such as ours.

These would be ongoing sales, not just the usual annual issue of what could potentially be an unpopular strip. 

I recall the Julian Speroni Testimonial strip sold very well, certainly quicker than I could order my size.

Anyway, some examples below, including the 2003 Uefa Cup issue, just a thought.

Best regardssco_dundee_fc_1_0203.gif.f9c5ccbb61cd6c9deb13a867104fee66.gifsco_dundee_fc_2_0102.gif.2ca6fe320abfcb276575e342c705afb9.gifsco_dundee_fc_2_0304.gif.f365222d7bf85e6b1e24d75cb5c566d7.gifdundee_2003-2004-europe.gif.d41ae40c9d0f1582045a66484bcbeeea.gif

42 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

What with the release of the new strip the other night, I can't help but feel the club are missing a trick regarding not providing for sale a selection of what I would consider to be  "modern classics". The appetite for these could be gauged through supporter clubs and sites such as ours.

These would be ongoing sales, not just the usual annual issue of what could potentially be an unpopular strip. 

I recall the Julian Speroni Testimonial strip sold very well, certainly quicker than I could order my size.

Anyway, some examples below, including the 2003 Uefa Cup issue, just a thought.

Best regardssco_dundee_fc_1_0203.gif.f9c5ccbb61cd6c9deb13a867104fee66.gifsco_dundee_fc_2_0102.gif.2ca6fe320abfcb276575e342c705afb9.gifsco_dundee_fc_2_0304.gif.f365222d7bf85e6b1e24d75cb5c566d7.gifdundee_2003-2004-europe.gif.d41ae40c9d0f1582045a66484bcbeeea.gif

Does Xara even exist as a kit manufacturer anymore?

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Does Xara even exist as a kit manufacturer anymore?

They made the best kits imo.

Doolan could be a decent pick up for The Dee. He didn’t fit into Gary Caldwell’s plans but that doesn’t make him a bad player. Probably went a bit stale as the club slumped. A new beginning at Dens could be just what the doctor ordered. He was third or fourth top scorer in the history of the Premiership the season we went down.

He’s a top lad and you lot better be nice to him. Likes a goal vs The DABs too. 

Does this mean we’re getting Kenny Miller? 

Thank you.